No announcement yet.

The Witch Hunt as a Structure of Argumentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met with the family doctor today and he explained that he would need a few weeks to check on his legal responsibilities before providing me with copies of my children's medical records. There is no court order regarding custody so there should be no reason not to allow me to have a copy, but I didn't want to argue. He said he could provide me with a letter stating there is no indication of child abuse in any of the children's files. I accepted his offer as this letter seems significantly better than a copy of the files

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
      I can sympathize. I've been accused of sexually assaulting my son twice. Both times investigated by CAS and police - to which they concluded the accusations were unfounded.

I am currently scheduled for trial in criminal court for the second accusation of phyical viloence/threats to my ex. The first time costing me thousands in legal fees to defend, taking away valuable resources from me that could have otherwise been made available to my son. This time around after recently faced said previous criminal and even more recent family court proceedings - I lack the financial wherewithall to hire counsel to defend myself again.

All I can say is I am a man, and will hold my head high knowing I've never committed those acts. She can 'use the system' all she wants. Karma is a bitch and her malice will be returned upon her one day.

Until that day, I am content in the knowledge that I take the higher ground and will not seccumb to such petty tactics.

You can't control what others do - you can only control your own actions.
      I am sorry bro, but i think you are not on the right track here, you should have entered a civil suit against the false accuser as soon as the charges were thrown out the first time. i dont know how long ago that was but consult a lawyer and go enter a suit against her.
      by means of false allegations what she essentially did is perjury, a crime that is rarely ever punished in canada, and if the offender is female, then you can just forget about her being charged with perjury, maximum mischief!

therefor its important to take the matter privately and sue her, you will get off the second time, and having faced no consequences she will accuse you a third time, forth, fifth and sixth... take an action!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X