This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UniversityMom View Post
    I just started a few days ago, and it's a long weekend. Come back to me with statistics when It's been a few months. I'm sure you'll still be here and you'll probably still care
    Indeed...Parenting is for life...I believe why most are here - to discuss, share ideas and learn from others.

Comment

I am depressed, but I don't let it effect my daughters life.
      Uhhhh....OK

Comment

I am not judging his overall worth as a human being by asking him not to be rude to me.

Please drop this is doesn't concern you.
        It's you who's being rude lady. You want to call someone a deadbeat and expect not to get it back in kind? You're being a complete jackass.

Go study, while me and my "gang of friends" talk about separation and divorce.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
          You really know how to skirt don't you? You posted on an open forum, you don't get to decide who replies and who doesn't. If you don't like it, too bad.

Since you're either trying to completely skirt the point or really are too dense to get it, I'll be more specific for you..
          I'm sorry, is your ego still hurting from that time you forgot to read my original post before leaving a snotty comment about how I need to give my EX more time with his daughter, in a thread I started about how I wish my ex would take more time to see his daughter "ergo" making you look "dense"?

Comment

BadToTheEnd

I came to this forum for a positive experience and I am determined for that to be the case in spite of or maybe because, you and your gang of E-Pals are clearly internet trolls.

I have never called you or anyone on this forum a deadbeat. Perhaps you should re read the thread. I have actually never called you anything but a rude internet troll, which you are. I think I'm about to use the word "turd" to describe you several times in the next few paragraphs though.

You and your e-pals on the other hand have called me a slew of names including my personal favourites,"bitch" and "dence" and of course your IM to me to say "F you". Also the one following it to gloat about how your friends don't like me.. Which by the way, made me laugh.

I'm gonna reiterate this one more time for you folks cause you seem to need the clarification.

It was extremely rude of you to tell me to "learn to use a spellchecker".
            I am fairly certain if I went into a thread you or one of your e-pals took the time to post and said "learn to use a spellchecker" there would be a similar response.

I notice you trying really hard to make this about something else but it's not.

I couldnt care less about your opinion of my grammar. Your comment was rude, it was unhelpful and typical of your goading nature.

I called you out on it because I do not allow people to disrespect me without calling attention to their behaiour. Perhaps it's the mother in me to care but I don't think being as negative as you frequently are on these boards is very good for you. It is certainly not good for the rest of us at the receiving end of your bad attitude.

I have observed your MO here on the board and I do not like what I see.

You get really excited about that "Dr Phil-esque" harsh truth butt-kicking of love youre about to administer. One out of every few handful of posts I read you get your Dr Phil on and give some mediocre advice which your groupies swoon over. These 'diamond in the rough' posts are what allow you to spend the rest of your posts being belligerent and nasty to whoever you deem unworthy of basic respect.
            Your Carrion Bird-like groupies never far behind to justify your behaviour for you, and eat up the leftovers.

Hey I guess if I actually cared what a bunch of strangers on the internet thought of me I wouldn't wanna be on your bad side either but that doesn't make you any less wrong and thankfully I do not care.

Actually to be specific, I am interested in getting to know and care about the opinions of persons on this board but you and a 'select few' of your ruder E-pals are vastly unimportant to me.

I have witnessed you time and time again in just the last few DAYS nevermind the older posts I found, attempt to bait someone who has just joined the board and is clearly emotionally vulnerable and seeking help. I've seen you bait them with your nasty unconstructive comments and wait for them to explode into insults and juvenile combative defense, which I suppose in comparison to, you end up looking like the rational good guy instead of the troll that you actually are.

What a PATHETIC tactic to make yourself look good. You sir are a joke, and a turd .

Well you didn't get that reaction from me. I didn't swear at you and I've not lost my cool. I'm sure this must be very frustrating to you hence all the hateful IM's you keep sending me.

What I have given you is my own Dr Phil moment.. If you'd get your head out of your own anus you might see that I too am giving you some invaluable advice here.
            Not my problem if you can dish it but you can't take it without needing backup to defend you.

I have never seen the appeal in having a bunch of people follow me blindly and personally I can deal with my own problems and don't need "backup".

I think that about clears it up.
            One other thing, If you do not like what I've said remember that it was only in response to what YOU said to me first. If your e-pals don't like my responses to them they should also keep in mind I initated nothing. I only responded in kind (albeit a lot less harshly with much less of the insults)and If you don't like it? well, I think your E-pals said it best when they said..

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
            . Unfortunately for you, public forums are not the place to go if you just want to be reassured that what you think is right. .
            and
            Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
            IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE CRITICIZM, HELP, HONEST OPINIONS FROM OTHER POSTERS OR ARE WAY TOO INSENSITIVE, DEFENSIVE AND WON'T TAKE THE TIME TO READ OTHER POSTS, THEN DON'T BOTHER, and if you are a sissy then come back when you grow a back bone cause my friend you are going to need one to survive.....
            I particularily agree with this part

Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
            WAY TOO INSENSITIVE
            Too true, Insensitive people have no place on a help forum in my humble opinion.
            Originally posted by Mess View Post
            Unfortunately when you post on a forum you have to take what comes. If you aren't interested, your option is not to read.
            Thanks guys I doubt I could have said it much better myself.

Comment

A comment about using a spell checker, which you can't let go, but instead choose to campaign a character assasination of 20+ vindictive posts in your defence.

Those name variations are cute/catchy (badtotheend, blinkandyourstillhere). You swallowed the hook, line and sinker, and now you are spewing vitriol like that oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico.

How about you go through your 30 posts (so far) and count up the ones where you offer positive feedback/advice to people around here instead of lashing out in anger at what most of the OP'ers are saying. Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Staying up all night to vent your anger at me and others here can't be good for your daughter, or you. Get some sleep. This drama's done, as am I on this topic.

Good luck to you.
              Last edited by dadtotheend; 05-25-2010, 07:15 AM.

Comment

**Today, 04:47 AM**

took me twenty min to type over coffee thismorning.

Guess you lose again BadToTheEnd

<3

Comment

Since this thread is way off topic...It shall be closed. I trust and remain.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X