Parental Alienation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
    Just to point out "MS Mom"... You have claimed your ex-partner is NPD. I highly doubt that your ex-partner is truly NPD. A very small portion of the population is NPD/BPD/AvPD/HPD... We are talking in the 2-3% zone.

As well, you are on a message forum continually and often with a lot of drama, stating explicitly that this person is like your ex and that person is like your ex.

The real question is what are you like? As your ex-partner is not here to counter your hearsay statements about them... I don't put much weight on what you state on a public message forum as "the truth".

It may benefit you to reflect on your situation and look towards the future for improving your personal situation. You seem quite focused on blaming the past in what I have read from you recently.

Good Luck!
    Tayken
    Yeah okay Tayken, you think whatever you like, I'm not particularly concerned about what you think of the situation I'm in. Just ignore my posts if all you plan on do is challenging me on whether what I've said, or will say, is the truth or not.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X