This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help

hello, the story is a long one , so please bear with me.i am 39 and on disability, been living with a woman in common law for 3 years.we intended to get married, she left china as a professor of oral english for teh expressed purpose.when we found that it would prove less money (she is retired, at 52), i decided that i would go into college and try to get a degree to take care of us.during this time she began collecting money from a substantial loan in china and saving it.when, unfortunately, she felt intense guilt for messing up my university attempt.as i asked her for help, it makes sense you know, but it was mostly through the paperwork.she promised me on aug 1 that we would work it out.then on august 3 vanished.the police found her in chicago and blatantly ignored teh fact that i am dependant on her assitance for the place i am in.i now face the streets, literally.this is somewaht of a summary ok, any questions i can answer please ask.
    she was not landed, but was living in canada as a extended visitor.
    the police as reported here by the detective said she isnt coming back and might phone me.her stuff is still here, the diploma and eerything.plus i have no hope at all of maintaining this place.
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X