• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oink View Post
    You are a piece of work aren't you?
    Pot meet kettle

Nothing to hide about me, meaning my occupation and what I do..jobwise, get it?
    No

You asked where the pic was taken, and when you didn't get an answer, you went on a witch hunt.
    I asked. You didn't want to answer. I found that odd because you have an answer/comment to/on most questions. I did a simple search. I found my answer. No witch hunt.

i.e. what have you done for your country lately?
    None of your business.

Now, as a previous poster once suggested......
    Back on track to WILLS
    My apologies to all for my contributions to the sidetrack.

Comment

Originally posted by caranna View Post
      Just returned from a meeting today and this was brought to my attention. Participating lawyers in certain cities will write or update your will free of charge, if you donate to the charity(s) involved. I noticed that my lawyer is one of the participants.

Free Wills Month | Home

I should mention that individuals need to be 55 and over to qualify for this program. If a couple is making "mirror" or mutual wills, it is sufficient for only one of the individuals to be in this age bracket.
      I guess I have to remain "will-less" for a few years

Although come to think of it ... after the divorce, there won't me much left to will away so ... its all good i guess

Comment

Ahahahah...but aren't debts transferable?
        But would I want to will my debts to my kids? Probably not ... well unless ... never mind ...

Now if I could will my debts away to the ex ...

Comment

Originally posted by ottawa_divorce_dad View Post
          I guess I have to remain "will-less" for a few years

Although come to think of it ... after the divorce, there won't me much left to will away so ... its all good i guess
          Find yourself a honey 55 or older, pair up and get mirror wills. You should be good. If he/she is rich, even better.

(I married for love not money, but have grown a little cynical the past couple of years.)

Comment

Thanks for the comments. The picture is a flattering one. But I guess who would really use an unflattering one? LOL.

I refuse to spend any more time wondering if my ex is going to use things against me. Even if he searches this site and reads every word I have written, so what? I don't want to buy into the whole consipiracy theorist who spend far too much time searching google for pictures that are similar to mine. If less than 5 percent of us will ever end up in court, do I really need to be anxious that my words may be used against me? I have even less worry because I told the truth.

This pic is actually the one I also use for Facebook but, again, so what? You can randomly search facebook and see all sorts of faces.

I was actually impressed when I saw Jeff and some others use their real pictures. I like it and would never sit in judgement of their attractiveness. I, too, just like to put a face to a name Pursuing and wondered if others would feel more comfortable if I threw my pic out there. It isn't a big deal and I think, for the most part, no one really cares.

Hope all is well with everyone.
            Last edited by SadAndTired; 10-11-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X