No announcement yet.

LF32 "need to see daughter" pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey why not ask for the 3 hours 9am to 12pm...didn't the lawyer ask for preferred times...(I bet 9 in the morning gets rejected..(ex would have to leave at 6 in the morning)

if I remember all my 3 year olds from long ago, they were up early had ceral and running around....9 am should not be a problem.."in town"

yup Arabian....and you forgot the bottom feeder lawyers
    Last edited by MrToronto; 06-27-2014, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
      Yup Arabian D3 already had B-Day and in transitional housing (maybe) so no shelter.. there's a 3 month thing in the free townhouse (grace period for victims) then you got to start looking for work.

I don't know if they have to leave the free townhouse...but I'm sure there's a big waiting list.

I wonder if LF32 googled for the festival in his town...and the place in the other province

Wonder also if the ex is in the other province why the grandmother couldn't "babysit"....babysit could of been used to throw off LF32

Make no mistake though...the friend the ex brought....was a witness for the ex.

fake address for court....how sweet the system is...for a victim
      Its the Blues Festival. lol Biggest thing all year. Just a drink fest. Huge bands. I knew right away where they were headed. Her buddy from mtl? Probably just down to party at the festival and drive her around (supervisor said she always takes bus but this time buddy from mtl had car) . .and possibly no room in moving truck. That could be her ride. Speculation at the moment.
      Funny how she tells the supervisor that "I know dad wants more hours with D3 .. this is just procedure". Makes my skin crawl.
      Lets not forget D3 told me she has 2 daddy's. I think this has a lot to do with it. No proof but Im sure shes been with someone for quite a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
        "I know dad wants more hours with D3 .. this is just procedure". Makes my skin crawl.
        I find that comment interesting. Sounds like someone has blown smoke up her ass and she is cocky and sure of herself and has led her to believe that this whole thing is just an administrative "process" go to through.

I wonder where she's getting this from?

Maybe someone who is reading this forum with insider info on the emergency shelter's processing system can shed some light? Or is this info a lawyer would give to her?

Is the process that cut-and-dried? A person fakes abuse, you get temporary shelter, you get a freebie legal aid lawyer and "Bob's your uncle" you get sole custody of your kid and support to boot (along with freebie housing and all moving costs)?????

If this is the sort of advice that is handed out at the shelters??? Does anyone know about this????

I think of the year and years I donated pretty substantial money to women's shelters. I knew the people working in them were not high-end professionals and many were volunteers. I had no idea of the obvious mismanagement and misguided direction their staff might be giving to the people who are seeking assistance.

Sounds like one giant method to fast-track welfare and subsidized housing.

Comment

• A lot is just speculation (that's all there is really).....in the hundred or so years it seems of dealing with my ex....I still don't know the true story(s)

The EX is trapped in the Ontario Court meat grinder, it would be in LF32's benefit if she took off. (I've got my bets since the beginning she would), the ex is going to be "difficult".

Doesn't matter if the "ex" has a new man or woman (LOL) LF32 should feel sorry for him/her. He's lucky to be rid of her, this could of happened 5 years or 10 years from now...with more kids or spousal or pensions...LF32's ex did him a favor.

Just have to focus on D3 and work on the ex's (over confidence) to make her screwup (more).

1 hour access means the ex can't even manage the 3 hours access (they were also hoping LF32 would say no to 1 hour)

the next step is to see if "according to the lawyer" to pick a preferred time...9am to 12 pm access seems like a nice pick...see if that's rejected.

if no time is good..then a more formal interim access plan has to made (thus the motion).... this is just another "angle" for it
          Last edited by MrToronto; 06-27-2014, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
            I find that comment interesting. Sounds like someone has blown smoke up her ass and she is cocky and sure of herself and has led her to believe that this whole thing is just an administrative "process" go to through.

I wonder where she's getting this from?

Maybe someone who is reading this forum with insider info on the emergency shelter's processing system can shed some light? Or is this info a lawyer would give to her?

Is the process that cut-and-dried? A person fakes abuse, you get temporary shelter, you get a freebie legal aid lawyer and "Bob's your uncle" you get sole custody of your kid and support to boot (along with freebie housing and all moving costs)?????

If this is the sort of advice that is handed out at the shelters??? Does anyone know about this????

I think of the year and years I donated pretty substantial money to women's shelters. I knew the people working in them were not high-end professionals and many were volunteers. I had no idea of the obvious mismanagement and misguided direction their staff might be giving to the people who are seeking assistance.

Sounds like one giant method to fast-track welfare and subsidized housing.
            This is the sort of thing Mr. Toronto has talked about from day 1. Many enemies can be made in these forums on this topic unfortunately. No charges, no domestics, clean record, no childrens aid, etc. Supervisor asked me if perhaps she bruised herself went to hospital. C'mon .. that would be insane. They have to follow up on that right? Continues to blow my mind how this is playing out. But at least now Im beginning to see the light at the end of tunnel.
            Mr. Toronto, yes .. after next visit perhaps asking for a 9 - 12 would be a good idea. I bet she'll say no.

Comment

• My two cents worth ...

Shelters (at least in my area) have enormous waiting lists. It is not as easy to get in there as Mr. Toronto or others may think. In fact, for one to get the full 'service' in other words, legal aid, townhouse etc. there must be more than a clever lawyer at work here. Allegations alone will NOT get you in. There needs to be police reports, photos, and criminal charges.

Usually there has been some form of serious abuse .... I'm offended at some of the above posts - these places are not CLUB MED - for those who truly need them, shelters are a God send.

Comment

• "for those who truly need them, shelters are a God send".

Couldn't agree wit you more!

Comment

• we went over the shelter stuff before Janibel we sort of know how, it functions it's full of crying women and confused kids...and counsellors... and yes the ex was coached or taught on getting a Police Report...but the lawyer won't disclose it (because it's B.S) and LF32 has to do a freedom of info thing that he's waiting for

I absolutely agree on huge waiting lists at the shelters...that's why we want to find out how long in advance the ex planned this....any ideas about when the ex would of filled out the intake forms Janibel?

and somebody got the ex in..without criminal charges or photo's or medical reports....we also want to know her 3rd party verifier( of her fable)....we think it's a neighbour...maybe a family doctor

Tough to get answers on "the underground railroad"
                  Last edited by MrToronto; 06-27-2014, 07:52 PM.

Comment

we went over the shelter stuff before Janibel we sort of know how, it functions it's full of crying women and confused kids...and counsellors... and yes the ex was coached or taught on getting a Police Report...but the lawyer won't disclose it (because it's B.S) and LF32 has to do a freedom of info thing that he's waiting for

I absolutely agree on huge waiting lists at the shelters...that's why we want to find out how long in advance the ex planned this....any ideas about when the ex would of filled out the intake forms Janibel?

You cannot prove that the ex was coached or taught anything so its speculation and not a fact.

Comment

• your right she accidently just left (packed the bags months in advance) (sent the family dog on a vacation...lol) and walked out the door after kissing hubby for work....I guess all victims just pick up a phone call 1-800-victim...and presto

She was coached for months prior and during and after with the scumbag lawyer

Comment

• oh yes ...Shelter Worker: do you have anything like a Police Report to show you were abused

Ms LF32:..hmmm....not on me ...can I come back in 15 minutes

No not coached

Comment

oh yes ...Shelter Worker: do you have anything like a Police Report to show you were abused

Ms LF32:..hmmm....not on me ...can I come back in 15 minutes

No not coached
                          umm unless you were there, you have no clue what went on. Like I said speculation, not facts.

Comment

• It is going to come up at Trial that she planned this, and no Judge is going to be "shocked" that she didn't plan this to get custody.

Domestic Abuse
                            Child Sexual Abuse
                            Drug and Alcohol abusers....

are normal pathways for court to get Custody these days, and your right I have no clue why. any idea's?

Comment

your right she accidently just left (packed the bags months in advance) (sent the family dog on a vacation...lol) and walked out the door after kissing hubby for work....I guess all victims just pick up a phone call 1-800-victim...and presto

She was coached for months prior and during and after with the scumbag lawyer
                              She did a lot more than kiss me the day she left. I thought it was just a REALLY good day.

Comment

• Are tou sure she is in a shelter. Perhaps she just moved in with Daddy # 2.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X