This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
    I wasn't interested in reading his case. I have no doubt that he managed to marry and have children with someone as obnoxious as he is and had to fight her for basic rights. While I applaud the efforts...I find his behavior here continously hostile, strange and ego-driven.

I won't bother to continue posting to him as I find most of what he has to say laden with bizarre (and difficult to comprehend) arrogance. However, will say that I think its highly ridiculous to gloat during divorce....there are no winners..everyone loses, mostly children.
    I agree with you. It is very sad, that children are the once to hurt most

Comment

Originally posted by Marcos View Post
      You people are nuts. This man's dedication and love for his child led him to over turn decisions by a court on child custody while overcoming, the legal system, language barriers and immense stress and hardship. The odds he faced were daunting but he did it for the love of his son.

Maybe you people want everything spoon fed and to cross your fingers and hope that things happen for you work out in your favour. With that attitude it is obvious you really don't care about the outcome of your situation and you should simply accept what you get.

He has shared his ordeal and information through and you can't be bothered to put in a simple keyword search on Canlii, you are ridiculous.

Thank you WorkingDad, you have achieved something that should give hope to every father here battling injustice. You have proven that it is possible.
      None of which speaks to whether or not people find him obnoxious.

Comment

I wasn't interested in reading his case. I have no doubt that he managed to marry and have children with someone as obnoxious as he is and had to fight her for basic rights. While I applaud the efforts...I find his behavior here continously hostile, strange and ego-driven.

I won't bother to continue posting to him as I find most of what he has to say laden with bizarre (and difficult to comprehend) arrogance.
        Ok I am really tired of that bullshit

you have not even slightest clue what you talking about. You did not even bother to read not only ruling (what is looks like too much reading for you anyway) but even what I wrote here before you decide to put out your trash talk. Who do you think you are Pursuinghappiness? or whatever your real name is... Base on your posts it;s not happiness you are pursuing it obviously something else...

However, will say that I think its highly ridiculous to gloat during divorce....there are no winners..everyone loses, mostly children.
        First of all i was never married to that bat-shit crazy. I wanted to help her get on her feet and she just turnout to be the worst human been I meet in my life when she realized that nothing will keep me with her even child.

Secondly show me at least once where I "gloat" about divorce or anything. Can you? I do not think so..

It just amaze me how some people can only feel good about themselves when they trash someone. Don't you have anything else to do? Gosh...

Comment

First of all i was never married to that bat-shit crazy. I wanted to help her get on her feet and she just turnout to be the worst human been I meet in my life when she realized that nothing will keep me with her even child.
          You wanted to help her get on her feet by impregnating her? Maybe you meant you were trying to help her get on her back??? Who knows...another arrogant, angry and incomprehensible post.

Anyway, I won't bother to respond to the insults directed at me...I don't consider your opinion relevant. If you think your behavior reflects a mature, normal adult...then you keep thinking that. I disagree but its just my opinion.

I'll follow my early comment and cease any further posts to you...its a waste of time and life is short.

Blink: lol, you seriously crack me up. I never drink coffee reading your posts cause it really hurts when I inhale it while laughing.

Comment

Blink: lol, you seriously crack me up. I never drink coffee reading your posts cause it really hurts when I inhale it while laughing.
            Heh....things get boring out here in the not-so-bustling suburbs of Lucknow. Gotta do something to keep me busy and so it seems it has been successfull.

P.S. Milkshakes...avoid those too. You think it's a challenge to suck it through the straw? Wait till it's coming out your nose - ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Marcos View Post
              You people are nuts. This man's dedication and love for his child led him to over turn decisions by a court on child custody while overcoming, the legal system, language barriers and immense stress and hardship. The odds he faced were daunting but he did it for the love of his son.

Maybe you people want everything spoon fed and to cross your fingers and hope that things happen for you work out in your favour. With that attitude it is obvious you really don't care about the outcome of your situation and you should simply accept what you get.

He has shared his ordeal and information through and you can't be bothered to put in a simple keyword search on Canlii, you are ridiculous.

Thank you WorkingDad, you have achieved something that should give hope to every father here battling injustice. You have proven that it is possible.
              Agreed and the want it now entitlement... W.D. Is happy and having a little fun...for Christ sake let him be and enjoy a little of it. What wd has accomplished is as many have already said no easy task, he has been through hell and back...for what??? the right to see his child??? The right to have a say...these were taken from him by a mother....a mother who is supposed to protect their child. This disgusting, abusive and in my opinion criminal behavior is often condoned by courts and the biased family law industry.

He deserves bison 15 min of sunshine, let him have it in peace.

Comment

You wanted to help her get on her feet by impregnating her? Maybe you meant you were trying to help her get on her back??? Who knows...another arrogant, angry and incomprehensible post.

Anyway, I won't bother to respond to the insults directed at me...I don't consider your opinion relevant. If you think your behavior reflects a mature, normal adult...then you keep thinking that. I disagree but its just my opinion.

I'll follow my early comment and cease any further posts to you...its a waste of time and life is short.

Obviously English is not his first language. Either you missed that or are choosing to miss that fact to further your insults to him. The very person you do find funny and amusing in here, I find very interesting and would find your comments hypocritical. These are just my opinion and observations that are of course not speaking for anyone but me.

I just really find your statements incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by LostFather View Post
                  Obviously English is not his first language. Either you missed that or are choosing to miss that fact to further your insults to him. The very person you do find funny and amusing in here, I find very interesting and would find your comments hypocritical. These are just my opinion and observations that are of course not speaking for anyone but me.

I just really find your statements incredible.
                  sometimes I think you are same person with different profile

Comment

1. I think the posted decision speaks for itself in volumes regarding character.

2. This demonstrates that even without a command of the English language, logical and well minded people are not consumed by the "system" that is litigation.

3. If you maintain course, identify relevant cogent evidence, and argue your case against the proper rules and do the right research the right thing will happen.

4. WorkingDad is a dedicated parent. Throughout the decision there are points at which he could have argued, and in my opinion gotten more. He proposed the 50-50 access. Which demonstrates his concern for the child and the need for both parent's to be involved.

5. This decision has already started to circle the family law legal community.

Good Luck!
                    Tayken

Comment

Lostfather:

Obviously English is not his first language.
                      I didn't comment his issues with the language barrier...I commented on his arrogance, gloating and immaturity.

The very person you do find funny and amusing in here, I find very interesting and would find your comments hypocritical.
                      Not sure what this means.

He deserves bison 15 min of sunshine, let him have it in peace.
                      Not sure why he deserves to eat bison in sunshine. I'm a vegetarian. Can you even get bison anymore? Is this some kind of post-divorce hunting ritual that no one has explained to me?

Storm:

I'm inclined to agree with you given the above posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post

4. WorkingDad is a dedicated parent. Throughout the decision there are points at which he could have argued, and in my opinion gotten more. He proposed the 50-50 access. Which demonstrates his concern for the child and the need for both parent's to be involved.
                        Would you mind to elaborate little more?
                        Thank you

Comment

Lostfather:

I didn't comment his issues with the language barrier...I commented on his arrogance, gloating and immaturity.

Not sure what this means.

Not sure why he deserves to eat bison in sunshine. I'm a vegetarian. Can you even get bison anymore? Is this some kind of post-divorce hunting ritual that no one has explained to me?

Storm:

I'm inclined to agree with you given the above posts.
                          Fist I am using my 'smart phone'. So not sure where bison came from, was supposed to be 'him'. Just a type 'O'. that i did not catch.

Second, you say and use the words 'incomprehensible post'.

Sorry I can not box in particular phases or sentences. Haven't been able to master that feature that I would like to learn how to use.

Comment

I like Bison better. I think everyone should get Bison at the end of their divorce. Bison for everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                              I am not sure what would be in my profile to prompt you to say that. But then again I don't even know what is in my profile. I haven't been in there in a very long time. So unsure if you insulting or complinmenting lol. Not sure if wanna know lol.

Comment

had a bison burger once. over rated in my opinion too lean.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X