No announcement yet.

Voicemail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh school lunches. This is what i found to be one of the biggest expenses, too! I changed where I shopped to Costco and No Frills, and found this brought down the cost significantly, almost back to our regular non-school days budget.

Glad it's going well for you and the kids. Hope you guys have a great trip!

Comment

• Hope you have a wonderful vacation - you and your kids more than deserve it.

Do you have someone staying at your place while you're gone so your ex doesn't go on a shopping expedition at your place?

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
        Hope you have a wonderful vacation - you and your kids more than deserve it.

Do you have someone staying at your place while you're gone so your ex doesn't go on a shopping expedition at your place?
        LOL Actually I do have a room mate temporarily. So that won't be an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
          Ahh school lunches. This is what i found to be one of the biggest expenses, too! I changed where I shopped to Costco and No Frills, and found this brought down the cost significantly, almost back to our regular non-school days budget.

Glad it's going well for you and the kids. Hope you guys have a great trip!
          The stupid thing is they never get eatan. No matter what I pack. But you can't not send a lunch. lol

Comment

• Yup. Do you involve the kids in the shopping and lunch making? That can make a difference, too

Comment

Yup. Do you involve the kids in the shopping and lunch making? That can make a difference, too
              I do. They always do groceries with me. I ask them what they would like and my son's response is it doesn't matter I won't eat it anyway. The only thing that always gets eaten are those stupid lunchables. I buy them 1 a month as a treat. I refuse to feed them that processed crap.

My daughter is better and always eats her yogurt. They also get the school milk program as school and to my knowledge they always drink that.

Comment

• Well don't worry: they NEVER grow out of it. It just is.

Mine would do better for a while, then fall back into the same pattern. Oy-kids!

Comment

• Enjoy your trip FB! You and your little ones certainly deserve it.

Comment

Well don't worry: they NEVER grow out of it. It just is.

Mine would do better for a while, then fall back into the same pattern. Oy-kids!
                    I don't really worry about it. I know it's not just me. I've had this conversation with many of parents. I throw out most of the food my ex sends as well.

Comment

• Came back from our cruise on Sunday and had a great time.

My ex moved into her new place while we were gone and she picked the kids up from school last night. So we are now back to our 50/50 schedule. She is still not working due to her mental state. I'm keeping a close eye on the situation and we will see how the next two weeks go.

Only one issue remains. She wrote me a cheque for some expenses she owed me for. She originally post dated the cheque as she didn't have any money. She called me again and asked me not to cash it for another two weeks. As told her that it wasn't really my issue. I didn't feel like getting into it with her and told her I would wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by FB_ View Post
                        Came back from our cruise on Sunday and had a great time.

My ex moved into her new place while we were gone and she picked the kids up from school last night. So we are now back to our 50/50 schedule. She is still not working due to her mental state. I'm keeping a close eye on the situation and we will see how the next two weeks go.

Only one issue remains. She wrote me a cheque for some expenses she owed me for. She originally post dated the cheque as she didn't have any money. She called me again and asked me not to cash it for another two weeks. As told her that it wasn't really my issue. I didn't feel like getting into it with her and told her I would wait.
                        I hate to be a nag my friend but...

WHY ARE YOU COMMUNICATING BY PHONE....especially given all the previous issues?

You should send her an email saying that all communications will be through email, unless it is an emergency. Trust me it is better for both of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DowntroddenDad View Post
                          I hate to be a nag my friend but...

WHY ARE YOU COMMUNICATING BY PHONE....especially given all the previous issues?

You should send her an email saying that all communications will be through email, unless it is an emergency. Trust me it is better for both of you.
                          You are correct and that's still where things are at. I am adamant about email. I do not answer her calls

First she left me a voicemail because I didn't answer her call on my cell. Then several hours later I got a call for a number unfamiliar with me at work and I had to answer that.... It was her. It told her it wasn't my problem and ended the call promptly.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X