Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it's Friday night in the big city.. what are you doing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's Friday night in the big city.. what are you doing?

the big city, and in my small town of 1,000..

stbex is gone on a golf trip with a gang, and I find I've been enjoying the time alone here in this house the last two days.

last night I made a big pitcher of sangria (first time ever making sangria, no ideal why it took me so late in my life to make it), and tonight I intend to sit on our back deck and drink it!
    Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Read my latest post http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...d-panic-10011/
    I'm coming to join you, and I'll bring the Ativan !

Comment

I am at work I dropped my two kids off at Wonderland and will pick them up at 11:00pm after work and drop them off at thier friends for the night.
      Then I will go home alone.
      Sadly, their mother does not see them and so the very odd time they are not home, its really lonely at the house. Yes I too am in a small town.

I need a life. Thats spelled with an L and not a W!

Comment

Oh no! Maymay, you do need a drink!

I can quick make a 2nd pitcher, I'm not that far from you (about 1.5 hours).
        The house is mine for the weekend and we have guest bedrooms!
        An acre of country, starry nights and a dock on the water if you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by lorlaman View Post

I need a life. Thats spelled with an L and not a W!
          Lol! I'm going to be the neighborhood cat lady when this is over. The only creatures I'm allowing into my house will have 4 legs.

What was happening at wonderland today, any interesting concerts tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
            Lol! I'm going to be the neighborhood cat lady when this is over. The only creatures I'm allowing into my house will have 4 legs.

What was happening at wonderland today, any interesting concerts tonight?
            That counts me out, but I might get lucky if the wind comes this way from the Pickering nuclear plant.

I don't know whats going on there other than my two girls are spending almost $4.00 on each bottle of water. Let's not even discuss the cost of the quality food.
            Bright side is it's diet water so hence the cost.
            Don't want to contribute to the teen obesity problem.

Comment

Just got home after 6 days without my kids. Looking forward to the next 10 days with them and just broke up an argument between my girls..... Ah...back in Mommy mode - nothing beats that!

Comment

Chilaxin with the kids before leaving on two week cottage trip with them to end summer vacation.

Chilaxin 'cause I was up until 3am last night lovin it up with my new love while the kids were with their Mom.

Life is GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post

Chilaxin 'cause I was up until 3am last night lovin it up with my new love while the kids were with their Mom.
                  ooOOoo Go DTTE!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X