X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorced

Divorced

Good afternoon everyone. Just wanted to let you know as of April 21 yesterday my Divorce became final. Wow...I can't believe all the things that have happened to me within a 13 months period.

1. I moved into my apartment in May 2011
    2. I've been through hell and back with X
    3. Went back to school for my P.I. License
    4. Did my own Divorce
    5. Went for an interview with an agency and was hired!!! OMG. The agency wants to hire me for missing persons and skip tracing and a bit of process serving.

I am very independent woman and also a survivor. I'm proud of myself, pick myself up when I'm down, refuse to depend on anyone and it's paid off big time for me.

Good luck to everyone and keep up the fight.

Big hugs

new chapter in you life!! congrats

Comment

All the best Carol, you deserve it!

Comment

Congrats. It takes guts and courage to step up to the plate and do all that you, and many on here have done, and continue to do. Best wishes!

Comment

That gives me something to look forward too. sounds like you have found some smooth water to settle in. Congrats.

Comment

Thank you all so much. New beginnings are not to be feared but to be accepted as new challenges for us all.

Wishing everyone more ups than downs... ;-)

L

Comment

Wow...a huge congratulations and best wishes for a great future !

Comment

Congratulations! on everything, always good to hear the "good" news.

Comment

Many thanks again, May and Tired :-)

Carol

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X