X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to great lengths to be a B#$%H

WOW!!

Chatting with co-worker, I want to go kick the crap out of his wife!! They are separating and she is an absolute BITCH!! I'd known for sometime the power struggle between the two of them, and have heard of her emotionally abusing him... So I passed along the link to "The List" so he can do what's right from the start!

He's only ever been concerned about the kids... he's a very involved parent and just wants what's best. He's presented shared custody proposals just to be shot down and screamed at. He has voice recorded her yelling and screaming, once even slapping him in front of the kids!! ((You can hear the son crying in the background "mommy please stop hitting daddy"!!))

I was OUTRAGED when I heard this!!!!

He is getting such a rough ride from his lawyer and from hers.... it's shameful!!

I couldn't believe what lengths she's gone to to annoy and interfere with him (yes he is still living in the MH - how, I don't know!!)

She urinated on a basket of clean clothes (his work uniforms) last week and this past weekend dusted all of his clothes in his dresser with itching powder!!!!

Seriously?!?! WTF is this high school or something?!?!

I just can't believe it!! I really want to find this woman and just slap the hell out of her!! Tell her to giver her head a shake - "get over it sister, you're no angel either!!! "

Sounds like he needs to keep his work uniforms in the locked trunk of his car. He also needs to be recording 24/7 (sounds like he's playing it smart already).

Next time she goes off on him, he needs to walk away, go to the room he has set aside for himself and lock the door. If she physically assaults him, call the police and have her removed. That kind of behaviour is a GIFT. Physical assault = removal from the home + restraining order = immediate emergency motion the next day for interim sole custody + exclusive use of the martial home = virtual lock on custody = game OVER.

He needs to grow a set and act accordingly.

Comment

....he had said to me once that she threatened him (not sure if he got it recorded or not) that if he tried to call the cops on her, she would doing something like purposely throw herself down the stairs and scream that he pushed her and assaulted her.....

she's got a really tight grip on his set and is trying to tear them off!

this kind of behaviour, regardless of gender, just really PISSES me off!!

Comment

Originally posted by cbarker78 View Post
        ....he had said to me once that she threatened him (not sure if he got it recorded or not) that if he tried to call the cops on her, she would doing something like purposely throw herself down the stairs and scream that he pushed her and assaulted her.....

she's got a really tight grip on his set and is trying to tear them off!

this kind of behaviour, regardless of gender, just really PISSES me off!!
        He HAS to report this to the police and have her removed from the home. As it stands, he's playing with fire. I was in a home where my wife was constantly slapping me in the face, she bit me in front of my son, spit in my face, and even had her boyfriend try to barge past me to come into my home which resulted in me having to defend myself.

In the end, she lied to police to have me arrested for assault. I was removed from the home and spent a day in jail. The police interviewed me and released me as they didn't believe her story, BUT, they will always remove someone from the home if they are called for an assault. When I went back to the house, the locks were already changed and her boyfriend was living there. I had to file an emergency motion for access to my kids, had I not acted quickly I would never have secured my custody and access.

The key here is that he has to take control of the home before she turns the table on him. She bruises herself and calls the police, you can bet 100% that he'll be arrested.

I stress the urgency of him acting right now, he should just call and report what has already happened before she calls and makes up lies.

Comment

That's why you record EVERYTHING. A false DV charge is the quickest ticket to get HIM out of the house.

Comment

That is so over the top behaviour, he needs to set up video cameras around the house. Especially the stairwells.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
              That is so over the top behaviour, he needs to set up video cameras around the house. Especially the stairwells.
              Why the stairwells ?

Comment

Originally posted by May_May View Post
                Why the stairwells ?
                because she said she would purposly throw herself down the stairs and say he did it.

Did he have that recorded, her saying that???

Comment

it's epidemic women pulling this bull and why because somehow the "system " rewards people of this ilk...and news travels.......if the system would take the kids and give them to the more responsible spouse or even childrens aid perhaps that message will travel and the the "games" will stop.........I hear men plea bargain guilty becasue the ex managed to get a charge to stick the husband wants to get outta the situation...so now he has a record...and loses the kids cause he's violent. the guys fighting a battle on two fronts...criminal and family......sad stuff

Comment

Call the cops for sure, I have a similar problem right now. The police have been here twice and both times have removed my wife because she is out of control.

She threaten to charge me with DV and that's when I called...Stay calm, speak clearly and with respect. They helped me and one even offered to drive by from time to time, really decent guys.
                    The point is to establish a pattern, because we all know the male is always looked at as the aggressor.

Comment

I agree, video cameras should be installed immediately. Have your friend file a police report when he's not upset and can be rationale. Is there any possibility of the kids staying with someone else (relative/friends)? It would be a pity if the kids got dragged into the mess and had to make statements. [IN MY OPINION]

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                      Working...
                      X