Ottawa Divorce .com Forums


User CP

New posts

Advertising

  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 09-27-2020, 11:07 AM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,418
rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthisberight View Post
Very similiar situation..at the time of the "interim" agreement, which was only to be 3 months...then covid shut courts down...my partner has to pay 67%, his ex the other 33%, their child nothing, and she cant get osap.

Did I mention he just applied for ei...so no clue what the heck will happen now....

Their kid should be paying a third of the cost. If he has been provided with full details on kids costs and osap amounts it is easy to figure out.

As for being on EI, he can argue to lower cs immediately but will need to determine what his arrears are for 2019 and to a point 2020 based on his income.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No "accountability" on child support - thoughts ? shellshocked22 Financial Issues 51 12-16-2013 11:55 AM
CS and SS Questions Teddie Financial Issues 4 12-14-2010 04:49 PM
Spousal Equivalent for CRA Cobourg Divorce & Family Law 21 01-14-2010 08:43 AM
Offer to Settle Child Support - Is This Fair? #1StepMom Divorce & Family Law 4 10-27-2009 07:50 AM
Interjurisdictional Nightmare smadax Divorce & Family Law 8 01-29-2007 05:15 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 PM.