Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family Court ate another man today in family court!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She can argue it all she wants...all he has to show is that driving is a huge expense and that with the payments he was ordered to make it was either find a new job without that big expenditure, or get fired for now being able to afford gas.

Comment

Thank you NBDad. That is easy to show. Not to mention not being on shift work would provide more consistency for the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
        karmaseeker, you are a gem and your bf is a lucky man. He got shafted, but he got you. I can only hope that someday someone cares enough about me to stick through shit like you are doing.
        I second that, karmaseeker you represent a strong, courageous woman in my opinion, up against serious challenges but there every step of the way with your partner.

Luckily I am also in the position of having a wonderful woman by my side, which makes me appreciate your spirit even more. Good luck to both of you!

Comment

"Why is it disclosure only applies to us? Or ROE's and paystubs have to be submitted by us? Since when is it law for one and not law for another?"
          Both parties are required to supply the information. If you know something is untrue and have the proof, it should have been submitted and/or brought up in court.
          "Canada you should be ashamed of yourself!" Seems to me, he didn't have a very good lawyer, or she had a better lawyer. From my limited experience, everything has to be capable of being proven in court.
          Sorry to read of an unhappy/unfortunate outcome.
          Oops, didn't notice most of these posts were July this year! How did the case conference in October go? Or has it happened yet?
          Last edited by Epona; 10-26-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by karmaseeker View Post
            I am disgusted, disappointed, and discouraged.

Based on lies, failure to provide Documents, and heavy hitting, my fiance is now forced to pay so much he will no longer be able to afford to keep his job as it requires travel expense, or lose the house, or I don't know what.

Why is it disclosure only applies to us? Or ROE's and paystubs have to be submitted by us? Since when is it law for one and not law for another?

She made up a daycare amount. Lied about her second job. refused to disclose recent income info or previous financials. Refused to sign an affidavit stating she had no further assets yet we who followed every letter of the law have been hit with a mammoth day care on top of a grossed up pension to bring him to paying her well over 1/2 of his take home pay.

There is no way we can afford assessor now and it feels like we have been swallowed up and spit out. I don't know what the future holds for us for for the children.

Do we just say fine take sole custody and give up?

Do I say go live with your parents, sell your house and see you in 12 years when the kids are all grown?

His debt is already high. Now how can he even afford his lawyer?

I've never seen him so crushed.

Good to know their sociopath mother can afford more than her usual 4 holidays a year now.

Canada you should be ashamed of yourself! You have taken a once military hero and turned him into pulverized dinner for a narcissistic wench to feed off of.

No Karma found today.
            Hey I think your fiancee's ex might just be my ex too..they sound like the same person.

Mine even asked for $180.00 a month for dog support on top of the child and spousal support.
            Last edited by cashcow4ex; 10-26-2011, 04:11 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Settlement conference moved to 2012 because now in the starting stages of the parental access assessment by a private social worker.

Still to this date no disclosure - even with a court order.

Thanks baldclub.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X