X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Helpline

Just a little humour ;-)

Hi Bob,

I really need your advice on a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat.

When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment crouched behind the boat that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket. Is that something,,,

I can weld or do I need to replace the whole bracket?

Yours Truly

LOL! LOL! LOL! I am laughing so hard right now I can't breathe! Oh boy Lorac, thak you! I needed that! Hilarious!

Comment

LOL
      Thanks for the laugh

Comment

My pleasure we all need break from stress at times.

Comment

That is most certainly true.
          It's simply been yet another one of those weeks.
          Sometimes, the stress is so great we simply don't have time for laughter.
          It felt good

Comment

You got to do something like this once a month.

Comment

Very funny

Comment

Lorac,
                Last night while browsing Facebook I found this and thought maybe everyone would get a kick out of it as well
                Enjoy

This letter was sent to the School Principal's office after the school had sponsored a luncheon for seniors. An elderly lady received a new radio at the lunch as a door raffle prize and was writing to say thank you.

Dear Lions Bay School,

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent Senior Citizens luncheon. I am 87 years old and live at the West Vancouver Home for the Aged. All of my family has passed away so I am all alone. I want to thank you for the kindness you have shown to a forgotten old lady.

My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio; but, she would never let me listen to it. She said it belonged to her long dead husband, and understandably, wanted to keep it safe.

The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke into a dozen pieces. It was awful and she was in tears.
                She asked if she could listen to mine, and I was overjoyed that I could tell her to f**k off.

Thank you for that wonderful opportunity.

God bless you all.

Sincerely,

Edna

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the humour ! Well done

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X