This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• his comment

Ran into an old joint f riend of our yesterday. A friend I don's see anymore but the X still does. probably told me more than he should have but I guess his comment was I will make sure she goes away with nothing.

here's hoping that the system catches up to him and I get some equilization payments for our entire life savings and assets that we both worked hard to get.

oh and I guess his constant comments to the boys are go see you f'ing mother, don't want you to but what ever. Drinking lots and turned into a bigger jerk during the process.

have a new lawyer and I guess he is going to start comunication with the other side and see if there can be an agreement about the mat property if not my lawyer said he will go to discovery and put him under oath and ask so questions. I have all the bank statements, papers signed under oath of the property we had. so we will see.

starting to get a lot fustrated with the lengh of time it is taking now just passed 3 years

Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X