This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want custody!

My ex-husband and I got divorced about a year ago. It started out very congenial, and we rarely ever fought over divorce issues so I never thought it necessary to get a court arrangement for the custody of our two kids, ages six and ten. We had just agreed to joint custody, so we cold figure it out on our own. But for the last few months, my ex has been constantly making excuses as to why the children need to spend weeks at a time at his home, giving me only a couple days every month with them. I don’t want to be yanking my kids back and forth from home to home, but I do want them to spend the majority of the time with me, especially since I’m still living in the house they grew up in. I’ve been looking into some California family law attorneys who can help me figure out my options. I’ve looked into this San Diego lawyer but he doesn’t look too personable. Does anyone know anything about this lawyer? I really like what I’ve researched about this California Divorce Lawyer. Any advice? “We are not here merely to make a living. We are here to enrich the world.” - Woodrow Wilson
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X