Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:06 PM

ninehundredt is on a distinguished road
Default Process to Modify an Interim Order

I have an interim order stating access times and location for child exchanges. What is the process to get the interim order modified and submitted to the court? I need to change the specified times by approximately 30 minutes, and use different terminology to describe the location. Let me know if you need more information.
Old 03-17-2016, 10:58 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninehundredt View Post
I have an interim order stating access times and location for child exchanges. What is the process to get the interim order modified and submitted to the court? I need to change the specified times by approximately 30 minutes, and use different terminology to describe the location. Let me know if you need more information.
You make an offer to settle with the proposed changes.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:56 AM

ninehundredt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
You make an offer to settle with the proposed changes.
Thanks Tayken! Ah that's easy enough! I reviewed the Family Law Rules, but was not sure whether I needed to file a motion to change. In regards to the offer to settle, I assume that I need to serve the offer to both my ex and the court office correct? What is the next logical step after they have been served?

Tags
interim order