This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
    Could the mods please consider increasing our pm limits?

It seems as though I'm restricted, on this board, to only 15 -16 PM's. I'm on other sites with the similar structure, and our PM limit is on average, 25 - 30.

Would be much appreciated!
    I for one could use more space in my private message box so I can tell Blink that she is being mean, should be removed as a mod and that the images she uses for her profile picture haunt me and I am unable to sleep as a result.

Oh and so I can send Mess messages that he a "goof" and too logical, fair and balanced in his opinions and should have a more one sided "male supportive" view of everything. To support those who make wild allegations and delete posts that present objective facts and only leave the ones that contain "emotional reasoning".

As well, so I can CC Jeff on all my complaints about their awful and horrible conduct on this board and censorship!

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
      I for one could use more space in my private message box.... s
      You definitely need more space! I tried to reply to your last message yesterday evening -- your space was full. Exactly how many women are you messaging?
      Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

I for one could use more space in my private message box so I can tell Blink that she is being mean, should be removed as a mod and that the images she uses for her profile picture haunt me and I am unable to sleep as a result.

Oh and so I can send Mess messages that he a "goof" and too logical, fair and balanced in his opinions and should have a more one sided "male supportive" view of everything. To support those who make wild allegations and delete posts that present objective facts and only leave the ones that contain "emotional reasoning".

As well, so I can CC Jeff on all my complaints about their awful and horrible conduct on this board and censorship!
        lmao!

We have no control over the number of PM's users are able to get/send. Jeff may be able to fix that, not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
          You definitely need more space! I tried to reply to your last message yesterday evening -- your space was full. Exactly how many women are you messaging?
          I try to spread my advice around equally. I never kept track of whom I get more messages from... women or men. I would say it is about equal.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
            lmao!

We have no control over the number of PM's users are able to get/send. Jeff may be able to fix that, not sure.
            Please stop "stalking" me on this board Blink. Why do you always have to respond to "my messages" and constantly "harass" me and laugh at me. The Veggie Tales (http://veggietales.com/) characters are haunting my dreams! Because of this I have formed an addiction to Veggie Tales bounce and now have become unemployed! (http://www.veggietales.com/games/bounce/) Who will save all the Veggies if I am not there to save them with my spatula? IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

LMAO!
            Last edited by Tayken; 08-04-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Comment

Tayken is not available to answer this message because of Blink's constant "psychological abuse" of Tayken on this message board.

Tayken is a part of a category of Internet Message Board Posters that are quite socially adept that end up in an abusive online posting situations which they hide out of shame because it does not match the confident person Tayken is in his public life.

Tayken's dissociated identity "Taken", which represents his "public life" is responding because "Tayken" is busy saving the bouncing Veggie Tale characters from certain doom and planning to get the hell out of dodge and start posting only in a forum for people being "psychologically abused" by Blink where Tayken can be told that it is all Blink's fault and call the police to have Blink arrested.

Dissociative identity disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Tayken is not available to answer this message because of Blink's constant "psychological abuse" of Tayken on this message board.

Tayken is a part of a category of Internet Message Board Posters that are quite socially adept that end up in an abusive online posting situations which they hide out of shame because it does not match the confident person Tayken is in his public life.

Tayken's dissociated identity "Taken", which represents his "public life" is responding because "Tayken" is busy saving the bouncing Veggie Tale characters from certain doom and planning to get the hell out of dodge and start posting only in a forum for people being "psychologically abused" by Blink where Tayken can be told that it is all Blink's fault and call the police to have Blink arrested.

Dissociative identity disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                  Send the cute cops, please. And make sure they have a pair of cuffs....or two .

Comment

Send the cute cops, please. And make sure they have a pair of cuffs....or two .
                    Woman calls the cops just to him her number:

Woman calls 911 for the cute cop - YouTube

"Honey, I just thought he was was cute..."

Comment

Wow. I like to think of myself as musically inclined, educated, and open minded, but was that ever unlistenable.

Comment

It (the song) had its "day." I must've missed something. What was the point of posting it in the first place? The last thing I read was about "cute cops?"

Personally, I prefer firemen

Comment

Korn (ft. Skrillex and Kill The Noise) - Narcissistic Cannibal - YouTube

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X