Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School Parental Apps

Originally posted by Mom 2 Two View Post
    Old school closed. Info got transferred. Didn’t fill out whatever your talking about ever as registration from JK went to the new school in their files when we were not divorced. now they have it

Thanks for making me feel more like shit... just so you know.

Everyone deals with things differently... and the nasty intimidating emails I receive almost daily from my ex or his gf sometimes make me worry that they will use every little thing against me. It’s taken 1.5 years to hear from a judge and give me some confidence that I am doing absolutely nothing wrong. Even though they continue to accuse me of it all the time.

This site is supposed to be helpful. Sometimes it is... most times it just makes me feel worse... my bad...

Take care all and I hope you all succeed in your ventures. Good luck with your arrears and your motion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The great thing about this forum is people tell it like it is... they aren’t just going to tell you what you want to hear, that’s what friends are for... the forum is sometimes more of a reality check.

Unfortunately Dad has a new partner, that partner is going to be involved in the child’s life whether you like it or not... if Dad is allowed to get info directly from the school then he can decide if it’s him or GF that receives said information. Even if it’s Dad’s account I’d fully expect it being gf that’s using the app... that’s out of your control. Focus on what you can control and the less you care about them, the less they’ll be a burden to you.

Deep breaths

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X