Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time lurker, first time poster

Hello all,

I have finally succumbed to these forums, and made my first post!

I am a mum to a Kindergartener. I am in the Greater Toronto Area. I work at a very family-friendly employer, and I am happy I found this forum because as much as I avoid court, the other party has a standing invitation for me there.

I am hoping to gain valuable knowledge, and insight into the dealings with Office of the Children's Lawyer, 3rd party gifts, and stayin' alive during this turbulent journey.

I will bring my experiences thus far in self-representing, Legal Aid Ontario issues, and any CAS and court-related matters that may prove to be a useful guide to someone who is hurting or confused in their own process.

Thank you!

hi

there are a few of us with little ones on here. it's a special kind of hell getting divorced in a high conflict situation when you have very little kids.

good to hear you have a great employer. use the EAP program if you can- it helps cut down on costs and gives you a place to vent your frustrations.

this place is a wealth of information, esp. if you're going through the OCL process.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X