X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attended first Work/Christmas event Alone

Hi everyone,

Well, I attended my first event alone last night! When I first got the invitation to attend a wine and cheese at our Commanding Officer's home, I accepted right away, but I wondered if it would be weird!

Well, it wasn't weird at all, there were lots of colleagues there and some of their spouses that I already knew and some other colleagues that are also single. Had a great time, and it felt great to get out!

Now I just need to get going on my shopping for the kids for Christmas, I am sooooooooooo not looking forward to the malls!

Angie

I bet the wining there was better than the whining here (ba-da-bum (ting!))

Thank ya, thank ya very much. I'll be here all week...

Cheers! (or is that "Cheese!")

Gary

Comment

LOL, you always make me laugh Gary!

Where you wining in your wine last night? Sorry to hear that! Were you BORED, you should have called me, you could have come with me, and we could have been a bunch on wino's together!

Ang

Comment

Yeah.... Like I need any more of *that* place (shudder)

I was neither whining nor bored - but that's my business :-P

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Smarty Pants!!!

Comment

Well done Angie ! It's all about 'firsts'...first Christmas party, first family holiday get together etc...It's all supposed to be easy after that ! ha...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X