Hug from Step-child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hug from Step-child

With all the stress I am under and all the pain I've gone through with not having a relationship with my biological child due to mom's alienation, my 10 year old step-daughter came up to me last evening while I was sitting quietly in my study, hugged me tight telling me that I am the best Dad and that she loves me enough for two children. Melted my heart.

This step-dad will be taking her to a play in downtown TO very soon.

Just wanted to share as sometimes there are these little moments of sunshine that we don't want to overlook while going through the storm.

Originally posted by rainman View Post
    With all the stress I am under and all the pain I've gone through with not having a relationship with my biological child due to mom's alienation, my 10 year old step-daughter came up to me last evening while I was sitting quietly in my study, hugged me tight telling me that I am the best Dad and that she loves me enough for two children. Melted my heart.

This step-dad will be taking her to a play in downtown TO very soon.

Just wanted to share as sometimes there are these little moments of sunshine that we don't want to overlook while going through the storm.
    That's beautiful rainman.

Comment

Step parents have a purpose

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X