Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 02:33 PM

Aveariel is on a distinguished road

Thank you sooo much
Yes, you are right there is a lot to cover.
Honestly I do not care about the house or the materials ( I have already replaced everything myself).

Custody is my primary problem. I did get back to him and offered him 50-50 one week me one week him and this is what is not working. As for child support he or I are not paying any since we both have the kids 50/50 their daycare and school items are split 50/50 I buy for one child he for the other (which again his family does).
I do not let him affect my time with my children this is my time and i happily spent it with them.
I will try to get the clause called Right of First Refusal, thank you for the tip. I will also try to offer him every other weekend, again you are right maybe this would fit better for him.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:35 PM

Aveariel is on a distinguished road

oh and clothes and toys the kids have their own things at each home which we each buy separately and keep in each home.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:57 PM

Mess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the roughMess is a jewel in the rough

Since your kids are younger, maybe you could consider shorter time at each house?

One option might be 2 days with you, 2 days with your ex and then a long weekend that alternates. The kids will still get a chance to settle in at each house, won't miss the other parent so much and issues like the girlfriend won't have such an impact because they won't be there for a week non-stop.
Closed Thread