No announcement yet.

Dental over 2K - Section 7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be futile to attempt to explain what that clause means; he's made up his mind these payments do not apply to him. Yup, asshole with a capital A.

We have an agreement signed 5 years ago. Pretty much the day after signing he decided he didn't like it and now says it doesn't exist. Dental expenses are not my only issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Helpmyspouse View Post
      I was going to say same thing about wait until braces time. I just got a quote at $5500 per child.

My son was $7300 and his teeth weren't that bad. My daughter was $8100.

Comment

Another broken system that exploits families. Unless the braces are made of gold and encrusted with jewels, how the hell is the cost in the thousands justified!

Comment

In 1988 (before many of you were born) braces were 5k for my son. I remember we had a 3-year payment plan.

Comment

We are paying $4300 for braces for my bonus son, split in half of course. It may seem expensive but when you think of how much visits typically cost just for a check up it’s not that bad. What bugs me is that a lot of insurance companies cover regular dental and other random Heath care things but don’t cover braces. I also find it crazy how early kids are getting braces now a days. 9/10 year olds are getting them on before all their baby teeth have fallen out or come in... a friend of ours is on the second set for their son because he got them put on at 10 for two years and now at 14 needs them again... $10k in braces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X