This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone message blocking

Interesting news. iPhone OS set for a fall release (ios7) will include the ability to block phone (callers), FaceTime, and messages (text).

This may be good news if you're trying to get an X to email instead of text. I recently read a thread where the recipient was texting back a message saying the number has been blocked! Lol! Now it really can be.... Here is some info. Lots of changes for ios7:

Apple iOS 7 - Operating systems - CNET Reviews

Originally posted by Qrious View Post
    Interesting news. iPhone OS set for a fall release (ios7) will include the ability to block phone (callers), FaceTime, and messages (text).

This may be good news if you're trying to get an X to email instead of text. I recently read a thread where the recipient was texting back a message saying the number has been blocked! Lol! Now it really can be.... Here is some info. Lots of changes for ios7:

Apple iOS 7 - Operating systems - CNET Reviews
    That's great news...thanks for that Qrious!!

Comment

I use Auto SMS and SMS backup on my android. Works great and everything gets documented.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X