Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I picked my name because I used to have an Arabian horse when I was young.

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
      I picked my name because I used to have an Arabian horse when I was young.
      beautiful animals, when I was in 4H horse and pony club the one leader raised and showed arabians.

Comment

• Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
        OMG you got and answer, not a believeable one but......

Most 26 year old males would not use that name. Even my name on here was chosen because I first found this board to look for information for my mom. I think most men would pick a more masculine name or gender neutral.
        She, I mean HE, has a very feminine email address as well. I suspect he's a confused transgendered individual much more than a confused mommy.

Comment

• I spent many years on the show circuit. Was very fortunate my parents could afford to pay for this pursuit. That horse lived to 36 yrs old (to the chagrin of my ex who grumbled frequently about the boarding/stabling costs).

Comment

• Originally posted by confusedmommy View Post
            Originally posted by arabian View Post
            confusedmommy: your a man? why do you call yourself confusedmommy?
            My friend is confused mommy, I am here on her behalf.
            cheers
            Are you a "real person" or possibly a dissociative idenity to Storm?

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder,[1] is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately control a person's behavior, and is accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness. These symptoms may be accounted for by substance abuse, seizures, other medical conditions or imaginative play in children.[2] Diagnosis is often difficult as there is considerable comorbidity with other mental disorders. Malingering should be considered if there is possible financial or forensic gain, as well as factitious disorder if help-seeking behavior is prominent.[2]

Dissociative identity disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            Last edited by Tayken; 09-17-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• I'm thinking more NPD with DD traits. Really quite interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
                I'm thinking more NPD with DD traits. Really quite interesting.
                DD traits?

Comment

To bad you just saying that without acctually underdatnding...
                  to try exlude your wacko ex from kids life is complitelly different from what you saying. I read your case once and was trying to help you. Than I read one more time and regred my offer, than I read your case again and start feel sorry for your kid. YOU BOTH WACKO .... poor kiddo.

And just saying normal perant would not spread all this dird arround. If you won, fine bear with your life, why spreading all this mess arround? What a point? Geesssssssssss.

I HOPE BOTH OF YOU GET HELP before is to late.

To all other on forum, people get life, stop trolling, noone know his ex, noone knows real situation. Noone even knows that WD. So who we are to judje someone? As to judging , even court judges make mistakes, so what to tell about us, normal people. How we can judje without knowing whole picture. I think is unfair to begin with.

Wish all best to your son.
                  Funny how this comes up after I mention that WDs son will be able to read all her posts in a matter of years....just saying.....

Comment

• Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
                    Funny how this comes up after I mention that WDs son will be able to read all her posts in a matter of years....just saying.....
                    if she do not care what it cost to little one what she is doing now why would she worry what he will read?

she probably think she will be able to brainwash him to the point he will accept only what she tell him as undeniable truth...

WD

Comment

• Narcissistic individuals don't care because they are pretty much void of consciences. Very difficult to reason with. They believe their own reality and usually insist those around them adhere to their version of the truth. Quite perplexing disorder.

Comment

• And just saying normal perant would not spread all this dird arround. If you won, fine bear with your life, why spreading all this mess arround? What a point? Geesssssssssss.

^ that there shows that she does care !She will no doubt try to brainwash your kid every which way, but her actions on here could be her downfall.She can diminish and twist your actions -but what excuse can she play about her own actions?

Comment

And just saying normal perant would not spread all this dird arround. If you won, fine bear with your life, why spreading all this mess arround? What a point? Geesssssssssss.

^ that there shows that she does care !She will no doubt try to brainwash your kid every which way, but her actions on here could be her downfall.She can diminish and twist your actions -but what excuse can she play about her own actions?
                          I think she will eventually find some one else to bug and move on. I hope its a cat or something though, a person should'nt have to endure this.

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                            She, I mean HE, has a very feminine email address as well. I suspect he's a confused transgendered individual much more than a confused mommy.

Or WD trying to "frame" his ex. Gees , people ,get real life . Its internet. Here anyone can be whatever he/she wants.

cheers

Comment

I am male and really do not care. Approached WD to fish some money, no interest at all. I just really feel sorry for kido now. His parents are NUTS.

cheers

Comment

To bad you just saying that without acctually underdatnding...
                                Translation:

"Too bad you are just saying that without actually understanding."

1. What does anyone need to understand? The content of your postings and arguments are hard to understand.

2. Particulars. The lack and inability to provide particulars to the allegations being made is something everyone on this board and especially a judge looks for in helping with any situation.

3. The lack of a cogent argument. (cogent: convincing or believable by virtue of forcible, clear, or incisive presentation; telling.)

Originally posted by confusedmommy View Post
                                to try exlude your wacko ex from kids life is complitelly different from what you saying.
                                Your perception is that WorkingDad is trying to "exlude" (exclude) the "wacko ex" (better stated as "other parent") is a huge assumption to make about the matter. Evidence is not "created" before the court it is gathered and presented. Maybe if the other parent focused on the best interests of the child, stopped the highly conflicted false allegations, calling the police, calling CAS, calling CCAS, and projecting blame and understanding the totality of the issue things could get better for the other parent and their relationship with the child in question.

I read your case once and was trying to help you. Than I read one more time and regred my offer, than I read your case again and start feel sorry for your kid. YOU BOTH WACKO .... poor kiddo.
                                How is seeking a bribe help any situation? You clearly do not have cogent and relevant matters that could assist the court other than the postings you provide to this thread as to your actual identity and the conflict issues you are demonstrating in a public forum.

Here are the points:

1. To assist other parents who are dragged into a high conflict family law matter that is built on false allegations of intimate partner abuse and child abuse.

2. To provide advice on how to properly conduct yourself before the court.

3. How to properly assess evidence and cross examine false evidence being presented to the court.

4. How to protect the child in questions right to equal access and joint custody which is the basis of the Children's Law Reform Act unless a highly conflicted person who makes false allegations against the other parent drags them to court.

5. To demonstrate what happens when an argument is presented to the court solely premised on false beliefs, false allegations and lies and what could happen if someone does this.

6. To make the community aware of the common "textbook" false allegations and how to cross examine them. For example, the common and "textbook" allegation of "control" about mail boxes which are heard hundreds of times a day by the courts and thrown out just as many times because it is a "clear as glass" false allegation.

I HOPE BOTH OF YOU GET HELP before is to late.
                                Actually, it would be wise advice to the other parent in the matter that the best way to demonstrate that they were not a flight risk was to seek mental health help, seek a full psychological evaluation, provide cogent and relevant evidence that they either (a) have an issue and are seeking help or (b) have no issue. No issue would mean no factitious statements about "memory issues".

The court will not punish a parent who acts irrationally before the court but, they won't support someone who consistently does it and continually looks for something else to blame or makes up stories that are not cogent.

If a parent, who did make a mistake, admitted to the mistake, took ownership of the mistake and provided clinical clearance from a properly trained forensic psychologist, MMPI-2, and other clinical tests with a treatment plan... The court may consider that they are on a path to recovery and putting their life together in the best interests of their children.

Another thing that I would recommend to the other parent as "good advice" is to seek employment. This could go a long way in demonstrating to the court they have the child's best interests at heart.

To all other on forum, people get life, stop trolling, noone know his ex, noone knows real situation.
                                We can all read case law posted publicly on CanLII. We can all easily walk into the Hamilton court and get a copy of the public records to this whole matter. We can read the posts from you, the other parent and balance the past conduct against this continued conduct in a public forum that is no different than the court.

What some cannot do, which I aspire to, is to provide advice to everyone coming here. The advice to you, "the other parent" (Luba) is to consider your position and focus on positive change in your life. Your son loves you very much and needs both parents equally involved in his life.

You have so much energy to fight. Why not focus this energy and attention at improving your personal situation and your son's life.

Noone even knows that WD. So who we are to judje someone? As to judging , even court judges make mistakes, so what to tell about us, normal people. How we can judje without knowing whole picture. I think is unfair to begin with.
                                There are two sides to every story. Your side, the other parent's side and then there is what the court orders.

Wish all best to your son.
                                And your son. He is still your son. He loves you very much. There is no doubt in the persistence and tenacity you present although illogical that you do this because you love your son. Hopefully you can find, with the proper assistance from professionals, the proper way to love your son.

Honesty goes a long way in family court. Please, in consideration of your son, who loves you very much, consider the impact dishonesty can have on your relationship with your son.

Good Luck!
                                Tayken

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X