Halifax Order going to Calgary, Alberta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halifax Order going to Calgary, Alberta

Finally! I got my Order - that took two months of stress. Sent my Order to Nova Scotia Maintenance Enforcement by fax (may take a while to get it registered there).

Nova Scotia Maintenance Enforcement is still in transition as it is going to being centrally located in Cape Breton of all god forsaken places.

1. In any event, once it is registered in Nova Scotia and with my ex in Calgary, Alberta (5 addresses in 3 months), how long will it take to get into the Alberta Court System (I think it is called Court of Queen's Bench).

2. Will I be able to give additional evidence with my ex basically through email telling me I will get what I get when he wants to give it because he has online friends to support as well as other issues and to show I tried to work this out without going to Court. Furthermore, I got real angry with my ex and his continually flaunting Court Orders. He never followed one of them but did the Duck and Hide thing.

HELP.

Originally posted by atlanticcanadian View Post
    Finally! I got my Order

Nova Scotia Maintenance Enforcement is still in transition as it is going to being centrally located in Cape Breton of all god forsaken places.

HELP.
    I think you meant Heavenly places.

Comment

You can find out some basic information by going online and typing in MEP Alberta Online.

Look under the section about creditor or debtor who live out-of-province.

Internet also has some good information about interprovincial child/spousal support enforcement (might be called something else, you will have to search).

Nice thing about MEP Alberta is that they are online. You can track your file without having to call people for most of the information once you are registered.

Good Luck!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X