This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pick up and drop offs, also communication channel

I have an access order that includes weds and some fridays including weekends on graduating basis. I need ideas of where i can do the pick ups and drops when the access center is not opened? i have faught hard for access and actually the order went against ocl report! must protect myself, i have current peace bond. also need ideas for communication with the ex for general concerns with daughter, website? email? need to protect myself. thanks

can you do drop offs etc at the police station? I would use email for communication so you have a record of it.

Comment

The judge doesnt seem to like the police station idea, but its one idea! do have police enforcement, also email is ok i think, wonder if software is available for communication?

Comment

Tools to simplify shared child custody. - Our Family Wizard - child custody, parenting time

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X