X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you stand up and be heard?

Who is in?

The office of the Attorney General is located on Bay street in Toronto. I am ready to Paint my sign and make some noise to draw some media attention and put some pressure on the Honourable Chris Bentley.

Would you stand beside me?

Can we gets something organized for late sept?

What are your thoughts?

What's he done to piss you off?

Comment

My partners ex wife is a psychopath using the family court to ruin a good man!

Feel free to read any of my previous posts for greater detail.

It seems that the only one who claims any legal power is this office. I have written them all and they all point to someone else. The buck stops with Mr. Bentley.
      Last edited by karmaseeker; 08-26-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Agreed !!!

Comment

My plan? Hell if I have ever done this before.

Let's see

step one - Get people. Lots of people.
          step two - talk to people. Get their input This isn't just my crusade.
          step three - set a date and go with signs waiving to get the message out. Equal justice means men are to be treated EQUAL.

I have no problem doing the work or dedicating the time. But, I need people to rally!

Comment

Absolutely, however, I feel that Parliament Hill would have more effect. Wait till Parliament goes back into session, especially now that Jack Layton's causes have all the attention. I am IN.

Comment

What things would you have changed to make the system better?

Comment

1. Automatic joint shared custody. With the onus on the the claimant to prove just cause to strip parental rights off of the other parent.

2. An overhaul of the federal guidelines so that people are not left in a substandard standard of living after ss/cs/and or sec 7. This means they need to take into consideration monies actually taken home - not grossed up figures, differing tax brackets, tax benefits and awards, cost of living, percentage of access, etc.

The guidelines are far too simplistic to deal with case by case in a fair or equalized manner.

3. Immediate removal from court any cases that have highlighted child alienation into a private arbitration wherein there can be swift resolve as these cases prolong abuse on children.

4. Immediate end to treating dads like criminals stripping them of licences or jail time. For these extreme cases - immediate financial support to assist those behind in reasonable means of payment plans. Many men are not dead beats they just have been shafted so bad they are in a downward spiral. Let's not have another suicide - robbing children of their fathers.

5. Accountability for those that break court orders. I'm all for volunteer hours when people breech contracts. Least it is more productive than other slaps on wrists. You didn't let daddy see his kids = 25 community hours at a homework club for disadvantaged children. You didn't pay your portion of section 7 - payment plus fine plus 25 hours teacher soccer at tim hortons camp. You didn't submit your paper work - Pick up garbage on the side of the hwy.

6. Having people abuse the court systems time and time again in vindictive and power plays benifits NO one. Repetitive motion makers need to cover the entire cost of the proceedings to discourage this vindictive behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by karmaseeker View Post
                  ex wife is a psychopath using the family court to ruin a good man!

Sounds familiar.

Anyhow, would love to join but I haven't had the privilege yet to go through the meat grinder what is called "Canada's Family Court System". I have a motion coming up soon and her lawyer is already using dirty tricks before our first appearance. I'll let you know how it goes. Simply put if I win I'm out, if I lose I'm definitely in.

Comment

I will stand next to you, let me know a date and I will book it off.

Comment

Originally posted by karmaseeker View Post
                      1. Automatic joint shared custody. With the onus on the the claimant to prove just cause to strip parental rights off of the other parent.

2. An overhaul of the federal guidelines so that people are not left in a substandard standard of living after ss/cs/and or sec 7. This means they need to take into consideration monies actually taken home - not grossed up figures, differing tax brackets, tax benefits and awards, cost of living, percentage of access, etc.

The guidelines are far too simplistic to deal with case by case in a fair or equalized manner.

3. Immediate removal from court any cases that have highlighted child alienation into a private arbitration wherein there can be swift resolve as these cases prolong abuse on children.

4. Immediate end to treating dads like criminals stripping them of licences or jail time. For these extreme cases - immediate financial support to assist those behind in reasonable means of payment plans. Many men are not dead beats they just have been shafted so bad they are in a downward spiral. Let's not have another suicide - robbing children of their fathers.

5. Accountability for those that break court orders. I'm all for volunteer hours when people breech contracts. Least it is more productive than other slaps on wrists. You didn't let daddy see his kids = 25 community hours at a homework club for disadvantaged children. You didn't pay your portion of section 7 - payment plus fine plus 25 hours teacher soccer at tim hortons camp. You didn't submit your paper work - Pick up garbage on the side of the hwy.

6. Having people abuse the court systems time and time again in vindictive and power plays benifits NO one. Repetitive motion makers need to cover the entire cost of the proceedings to discourage this vindictive behaviour.
                      I'm curious... whom do you think is going to pay for all of this? Your fiance?
                      Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

All she is saying is a hand has more strength than a finger. It takes only one person to organize a group to make change.

Comment

No, she is asking for:

- An overhaul of the federal guidelines so that people are not left in a substandard standard of living after ss/cs/and or sec 7.

- Immediate removal from court any cases that have highlighted child alienation into a private arbitration wherein there can be swift resolve as these cases prolong abuse on children.

- Immediate end to treating dads like criminals stripping them of licences or jail time. (that could be any non-paying parent, by the way, not sure why she has called out dads)

- Accountability for those that break court orders.

Having people abuse the court systems time and time again in vindictive and power plays benifits NO one.

Again. Whom is paying for the above? I'd rather dish my tax dollars out on free condoms and birth control. You have a choice, you know. It's called, keep it in your pants.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
                            You have a choice, you know. It's called, keep it in your pants.
                            It's also called "Keep your legs crossed." Don't forget that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
                              It's also called "Keep your legs crossed." Don't forget that one.
                              Yes, agreed!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X