Letter to the judge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to the judge

Looking for writing a letter to a judge agreeing on changing child support that X is asking for . X is taking me to court for that and for the amount he will pay it's not worth to take day of work or hire a lawyer @ $300 hr for $100 monthly child support. Please if any one can either direct me to any web page that have formal letters similar to my case or any ideas on what to write.
    Thanks

Just take yourself to court. Surely that is worth $1200 a year, for potentially many years.

That is assuming you are correct. If you are wrong then of course you should agree.

You don't actually have to hire a lawyer, and calculating table CS is often fairly straightforward. What is the argument? Is he salaried?

Comment

You probably don't need to go to court or get a new order to adjust your CS. I've never used one.

Every year I prepare a short letter stating my income and my new CS amount beginning on date XYZ.

I've emailed you an older one I used from 2012.
      Last edited by FightingForFamily; 11-02-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X