This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books

Can anyone recommend a book intended for a child (9 year old) struggling with living between two homes?

Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General Resource List

Scroll down for books and websites for kids.

Comment

forget the book,,get him/her into therapy...then buy the book

Comment

Book Title

Why not try the Bible and a good Minister. He or she may be able to give your child the best information to work with. You can usually depend upon them much better than anyone else to tell the truth.

Comment

one .... two ... three ...

Comment

Originally posted by Deut7 View Post
            Why not try the Bible and a good Minister. You can usually depend upon them much better than anyone else to lie and cover up child abuse scandals within your church.
            Fixed this for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
              Fixed this for you.

bahahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Deut7 View Post
                Why not try the Bible and a good Minister. He or she may be able to give your child the best information to work with. You can usually depend upon them much better than anyone else to tell the truth.
                Religion is a very personal choice, and should stay that way.

Comment

Yes the Ministry of the Attorney General does have some good books for children have difficulty with Divorce, Separation etc. But you that put down the Religious aspect and say bahhhhhhhhh, show dis respect. I am merely attempting to show assistance to another human being who is having trouble. If you show dis respect it is because you do not bear enough respect for yourself.

Comment

Comment

Boy I guess Dad to the End has the same problem as Mess....you both Abusive as hell. I have given some very good advise as I have some experience that non of you even understand and yet you find that being Abusive is intelligent.

Well your intelligence shows...It is quite apparent that neither of you has much education or you would not find it necessary to talk to me the way you do. You also apparently do not feel very good about yourself as men who do what you both have done, trying to bring me down to your level...Sorry I have to much intelligence and Dignity to fall into a Trap such as you are trying to set. I will be sure to share with many who I thought could be helped by this page that they should not. That the Sr.Members...through attrition I am sure are completely abusive, bitter men who deserve to be given Anger Management lessons as they are not worth anything further.

I will see what I can do to insure that you are dealt with appropriately.

Dadtotheend you are not worth me wasting my valuable time on. You are hereby considered SPAM.
                      Any further contact will be considered harassment.

Comment

It's a public message board. It's not harassment because you don't agree with what others say. It's called opinions, they're like assholes - everyone has one. Public message boards are designed specifically for people to express them.

Foisting religion on someone - any religion - without an invitation to the topic is disrepectful and, quite frankly, downright rude. Furthermore, that you choose to judge someone(s) based on your own personal opinion of them is typically a sign of a pick and choose church go-er (you pick and choose which parts apply to you) or poor religious teachings (did they forget to tell you that judgement is His job and not yours?). Walk the talk before you try to sell your religion to anyone else, lest you become a poor representation.
                        Last edited by blinkandimgone; 02-04-2011, 07:54 PM. Reason: stray apostrophe

Comment

Funny.

Your writing Skills don't suggest a Very high Level of Education. Attrition perhaps?

Comment

LMAO - no kidding DF!

Comment

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X