Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Support be Reduced if I have another child in second marriage????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the standard wording in a court order regarding section 7 expenses?

Comment

I have no court orders it was agreed on between lawyers , myself and ex.

Comment

Dont know what she's hiding but I do know that she doesn't want me to know the location and times and dates my 13 yr old son has his activities that way I will not go there to watch him plsy etc. She doesn't want me part of his life.

Comment

We never went to court it was all done between lawyers, but what I can't understand is how can my lawyer and her lawyer see it as normal for a woman/mother to spend $700 per month which is $8400 per year on activites for my 13 yr old son, especially on her salarly and mine, not to mention burning out the child with all these activites plus school plus Kumon plus language school on weekends. When does he have time to be a kid???

Would the courts see this as normal?? But do I really have a say if there is no custody granted yet and I don't see my son??

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X