Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeffrey ... interested in generating additional revenues?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffrey ... interested in generating additional revenues?

Jeffrey,

Have a brilliant idea to help you generate additional revenues ... interested? Its so simple, it's staring at you.

Hubby

Thanks so much for your PM with the ideas. I really appreciate it!
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Going to let us in on the secret?

Comment

oOoOOh

Let us know too!

Comment

Here what I think Jeff should do. Write a book. Actually two books. One on the how to's of a Canadian Divorce, the inside scoop, including all the legal tactics. Second one, we could call "The Divorce Forums". We could all contribute chapters with our divorce horror stories .

There was a book written about 10 years ago called The Divorce From Hell, How the justice system failed a family. It's a true story about a fathers fight for joint custody here in Ontario. Check it out at your local library, very interesting read.

Comment

Absolutely no fair to post this topic, then hide the info in a pm!

We want to know and give our opinions. LOL!

I think writing a book is a great idea, but it better be something catchy since the market is saturated with "tell alls" and "how tos" right now.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

Comment

Originally posted by Grace
              Here what I think Jeff should do. Write a book. Actually two books. One on the how to's of a Canadian Divorce, the inside scoop, including all the legal tactics. Second one, we could call "The Divorce Forums". We could all contribute chapters with our divorce horror stories .
              That's a great idea!!

Originally posted by Grace
              There was a book written about 10 years ago called The Divorce From Hell, How the justice system failed a family. It's a true story about a fathers fight for joint custody here in Ontario. Check it out at your local library, very interesting read.
              I'll check into this. It sounds familiar.
              Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Originally posted by ladyluck
                Absolutely no fair to post this topic, then hide the info in a pm!

We want to know and give our opinions. LOL!
                I don't have a problem with hubby posting this information publicly. However, I'll leave the decision to him.
                Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Ahem... Hubby?... Hubby, are you listening?...
                  HUBBY! WHERE ARE YOU?!?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X