This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Came acoss this site by accident and was impressed by what I saw.
    Hopefully joining will help me gain some insite into my situation and at the same time help me keep my sanity.

Some days when I feel I am sinking due to the pull of the anchor weighing me down I need others in the same pond around for support. I hope this is the place for me

Hi suckerpunched and welcome to the forums!

I think you'll find lots of help and support here.
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Suckerpunched,

Well having an anchor weighing you down be better in a pond than an ocean, at least in a pond ya can keep your head above water to breath!

Welcome aboard.

Hubby

Comment

to hubby

Thanks but I live a stones throw from the ocean so chances are I would swim there before a pond ha ha

Anyways thank-you for your post, it's nice to no I am not so alone in this mess we call divorce but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. It;s been a never ending nightmare as you can imagine and the stress is overwhelming, good to see I found somewhere to go for help and support.

thank you
        suckerpunched

Comment

Awwww *HUGGG*

If you see me on the forum, feel free to PM me. Let's chat!

I love meeting new people, especially those who share similiar pain.

I really hope everything'll work out for you dear!

Comment

Welcome suckerpunched. I believe you'll find a great group here. Most are going through the same or have gone through the same ups and downs, so it makes for a very informative and supportive place. :-)

Good luck getting things on track.

Comment

Hey Sucker Punched

Be honest
              Be fair
              Be resonable

and no matter what don't get
              stressed
              angry

and don't yell things in court (judge don't like that)

If you have a g-friend hug here,
              If you have kids.. LOVE them

Tomorrow, the next day.... just one day at a time... I've been divorced 15 years with joint custody.... somedays I love it... somedays it's lonely.... somedays my mouth hurts from bitting it all the time.... but I like to believe that everything comes out in the end ....

Chin up and smile... you woke up on the right side of the grass today...
              cheers and welcome aboard

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X