Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh fake flowers are something I would never do!

Chocolates on the other hand I can do, as I buy them a couple of weeks earlier whilst they are still sold for normal prices

Comment

Homer,

Hubby's way ahead of you. He saves some of the Halloween candy to recycle on Valentines Day.

Comment

Grace, as a matter of fact, I do save the chocolates!

Talking about sweets and all. Ya'll know that when a woman withdraws emotinally from a man ... well, sex is right out the window.

Now after having done some research on some mens health websites, it is a well known fact that testosterone levels are attributed to a high sex drive. Now one of the best ways to get testosterone levels up is to eat 'peanut butter' apparently.

Well, I've now got my wife hooked on an Breakfast pitas laced with peanut butter ... oh yeah, its just a matter of time! Come to papa!

Hubby

PS - It's late, I'm being silly ... but keeping my fingers crossed that peanut butter will get me lucky!

Comment

Hubby,

I found this for you. Just add the garlic to the pita sandwich, (don't put it around your neck). You can thank me in the morning :

A mouthful of fresh garlic might not sound like the best start to a romantic evening, but garlic has long had a reputation as an aphrodisiac. This is connected with its classification as a "hot" herb.

Some groups and peoples forbade the eating of garlic or entering of sacred places after eating it. Others, such as the Greeks and Egyptians, embraced garlic's alleged aphrodisiac properties.
          Tibetan monks were forbidden from entering the monasteries if they had eaten garlic. This is presumably because of its reputation for inflaming the passions.

Ezra Hasofer decreed that garlic be eaten on a Friday night as an aid to love-making on the grounds that it "promotes love and arouses desire". The Talmud instructs the eating of garlic on the Sabbath.

Comment

That is nuts. I guess some people put a value on their "love". They might feel like they need to spend that much in order to prove to the other person how much they value them. Frankly, those are shallow people IMO.

Comment

I just realized I replied to something on page one (didn't realize there was a page 2 to this topic!) and it makes no sense. I was replying to the $500 each spent by a couple for v-day. Sorry if this is confusing! Promise, I wasn't trying to make it that way!

And hubby, you are nuts! Then again, lack of sex can make the brain malfunction, right?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X