Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mentor

Hello,

It has come time to release my lawyer and represent myself. My lawyer tried but he did not understand the type of person he was up against and when I try to explain her to anyone, no one believes anyone can be that manipulative. I think he is getting it now but I have run out of money.

No one knows my case like I do. It would take way too much money for any lawyer to come up to speed and present my case. Money which I do not have.

So to the point... I am looking for a mentor. Someone with experience and moderate success self repping, who is also wanting to help someone else do the same.

I thought of asking for this after a friend of mine asked me to talk to his brother who was going through a separation. I imparted my limited knowledge and made him aware of the mistakes I had made but I realized that I know nothing when it comes to family law. I have no court experience.

This forum is helpful and it has guided me through these years thus far but I have some specific questions about things that I can't seem to find here. I would like some advice from someone who has self repped; they will know the mistakes they made and how to avoid them.

I am not asking for legal advice, just general suggestions and opinions.

If anyone is interested please pm me.

Thank you
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X