no adultery was checked???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no adultery was checked???

I was served a divorce application where it’s stated living separate and apart but adultery was committed.... would it be benificial to have this acknowledged in court or leave it alone? Reason being my ex left the home and kids and lied saying a breakdown of marriage... only to find out after I paid her out and completed the separation agreement that she had cheated multiple times and has now started another life with that person...

Thanks for your help in this matter

Nope, no benefit to pursuing adultery. It isn't relevant to the Courts unless you are looking got get a divorce without waiting the mandatory year.

Congrats on getting rid of the ex and move on with your life in a positive direction, always looking forward. She has to live with who she is, you don't.

Comment

not worth your time or hard earned money. agree to divorce based on being seperated for a year and move on to trust worthy women.

Comment

It gave me no satisfaction to see my ex rise in courtroom and attest to adultery. All I thought was how sad.

Upside though.Divorced very quickly (under a year).

I was partners in an incorporated business and the divorced status was good.
        Judges I've been in front of since that time have been respectful to me (not so much to my ex LOL).

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X