Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just because there's no physical sex yet, doesn't make the relationships she's having ok.
    credit to her though for being honest, i would try to fix this...you'd need to find out why she needs these relationships. has she told you any concerns? come out and ask.

Comment

Originally posted by rwm1273 View Post
      The only reason to try to salvage this relationship is because it will cost him too much to end it.
      I disagree.
      Maintaining this OBVIOUSLY toxic and deceitful marriage is setting a bad example to his children.

However, he might think he did something to deserve this.

Comment

I agree that the relationship is toxic, and if he stays in it it will have an effect on the kids, but so will a divorce. Neither option are good, and unfortunately in our society, it will be the father who loses his assets and risks loosing his relationship with his kids. Until shared parenting laws are brought in, divorce will continue to be about power, and her disclosure of her relationship is just another way of using her power.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X