Ching Ching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ching Ching

'Penniless' man is worth $65 million, judge rules in British divorce case - World News

'Penniless' man is worth $65 million, judge rules in British divorce case

Just imagine the stuff they couldn't find...She's probably right...billions.

Comment

I hope for his sake he really does have billions because they gave him 28 days to pay half. Even when rich, it takes time to pull that kind of money together.

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
        I hope for his sake he really does have billions because they gave him 28 days to pay half. Even when rich, it takes time to pull that kind of money together.
        I don't see someone with only 60 million bucks spending 10 million on lawyers...I'm sure his expense was well worth the money he got to keep.

Comment

I noted he was jailed for failing to provide full financial disclosure. Why don't they do that here in Canada?

Both liars and probably both near bankruptcy. If they aren't then their lawyers will finish them off.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
            I noted he was jailed for failing to provide full financial disclosure. Why don't they do that here in Canada?

C'mon Arabian ...got a problem with providing a 12th chance??

My ex once said he didn't give me the information I needed (and he was required to do under court order) because I "didn't ask nicely enough".

Comment

She deserves it, she kept the house clean - lol

Comment

Tiger Woods' wife must have done a damn good job at keeping his house clean as well eh Links17?

Comment

I feel that she is right...he is worth much more. But will she ever see it? I doubt it.

At least she will have some $$ to spend in time for Christmas shopping.

Comment

How much is enough?

Half.

LOL

Comment

seems like she was rewarded 50%. A bad day in court for her I guess...

Comment

... six years and 65 court hearings to come to trial ...?
                        Dear God, no amount of money is worth that. I'd rather be broke!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X