Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to apply for exclusive possession TODAY!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to apply for exclusive possession TODAY!

Please help, I need to apply for exclusive possession of the family home. My ex is in court tomorrow (Oct 24) and may have her charges dismissed (2nd assault and breach of peace bond). If this is the case, she can enter the house legally if her peace bond is removed.
    I need to go to the courthouse and make the application. My lawyer is unavailable. Can anyone help me through this? Has anyone any idea what is involved? I am in southern Ontario.

you should apply for a restraining order. This sounds like my situation. My husband got charged with assault and breach and had to get his family to put up bail and he has to reside with his mother at our new house. I had a house before, so i get to stay here, but he did threaten to move in here to the basement as he had the right to... hope u made out well in court today

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X