Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ DTTE you asked I would suggest you drop off on your pointed little head. Cause you have nothing intelligent to say to anyone. You really have serious issues. I hope the women keep their children far away from you for the fear that you would abuse them and the mothers.

U R so inept it scares me that people actually believe anything of what you say. You remind me of the IDIOT trying to run this country. Two peas in the same pod. Both Idiots and honestly believe that someone trusts them. Wow I think NOT

Comment

• I trust DTTE and believe every word he says. Mostly because he uses real words like YOU and ARE.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ohhh Blink... You are awesome!!

Comment

• Where ya been anyways?? I've missed your humour 'round these parts!

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
            I trust DTTE and believe every word he says. Mostly because he uses real words like YOU and ARE.
            I caught you conflicting on you're vs your.

And I trust you too. You have it pretty well figured out as far as I can tell.
            Last edited by dadtotheend; 03-23-2011, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by representingself View Post
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ohhh Blink... You are awesome!!
              You too pally!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
                I caught you conflicting on you're vs your.

And I trust you too.
                I know, I feel shame

And thanks Mister
                Last edited by blinkandimgone; 03-23-2011, 11:24 PM. Reason: i effing wanted to....

Comment

LF.... you must consider the possibility that you are suffering from a severe and chronic case of Vagina Envy...

Ohh and that "fudge packing" comment was ridiculous...
                  You should be ashamed of yourself.

And Zoo... you should stop pretending that you are a psychotherapist and that this thread is "textbook" and sooo "entertaining"...

If you were so superior, you wouldn't be here arguing with a bunch of strangers on an anonymous internet forum... you would be speaking with a Family Law Lawyer...

If you qualify for tax-payor funded public housing, then you will probably also qualify for tax-payor funded Legal Aid.... (which you will obtain while you are enjoying your tax-payor funded education)...

BTW... welcome to Canada!!!
                  I'm not a psychotherapist nor am I in any way posing as one. I would be posing as one, perhaps if I were to start making nonsense online 'diagnoses', like you did above.

I'm not sure why very basic material from a behavioral sciences textbook comes across as 'superior' to you. Why do you think that may be?

The lawyer has been seen already and all I'm doing now is going through some school notes on behavioral sciences and analysis of conflict while observing certain people's behavior. Also, a little exercise in ethnography, if you wish.. It is, indeed, a fun and learning experience.

As far as OSAP money is concerned, they (the loans) have a place to be. So do taxpayers who will pay me for their 'free' healthcare a few years down the road so that I could repay my loans.. C est la vie.

Comment

• tldr..................

(wanted to insert gif, but didn't work...)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by HammerDad; 03-24-2011, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iceberg View Post
                      I tthink you are wrong. Most peeople here happily settled their issues and are now sticking around to try and help others like me and you. The problem with you is that you don't accept reality. Your fight startet. Ur fighting urself for now and if u decide to move n papas say no, then possibly school time n money well wasted. Don't get me wrong I'm hoping all goes well and everyone can be happy but ur up vs 2 fathers n going through court ur chances r slim.

If u were a male, everyone would treat u the same here
                      LOL, sorry I misunderstood your previous post. I thought you meant some two local 'dads' not my kids' dads. The dads and I had a nice dinner last night and a discussion on how things will be handled in the long run. No one wants to fight, no one feels like court hassles will be necessary. 3 years down the road, the kids will have a say in what they want to do. My daughter's dad feels like respecting her wishes (she'll be 15) is what we need to go by, and I agree. My son's dad doesn't mind relocating wherever we go if there is a need. It's easy for him to find a job or even start a business anywhere in Ontario. I may have so support him for a while until he becomes financially established but that's quite alright, we've been helping each other out for years now. We split on good terms, getting along better now than we used to as a couple, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by mama2bee View Post
                        Why do I keep getting called mama bird -.- if I start hatching eggs and getting spring fever I am SO blaming you
                        lol...so noted..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zhoozhelitsa View Post
                          I'm not a psychotherapist nor am I in any way posing as one. I would be posing as one, perhaps if I were to start making nonsense online 'diagnoses', like you did above.

I'm not sure why very basic material from a behavioral sciences textbook comes across as 'superior' to you. Why do you think that may be?

The lawyer has been seen already and all I'm doing now is going through some school notes on behavioral sciences and analysis of conflict while observing certain people's behavior. Also, a little exercise in ethnography, if you wish.. It is, indeed, a fun and learning experience.

As far as OSAP money is concerned, they (the loans) have a place to be. So do taxpayers who will pay me for their 'free' healthcare a few years down the road so that I could repay my loans.. C est la vie.
                          Now there I am sorry to say I agree with you...and its coming sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                            I trust DTTE and believe every word he says. Mostly because he uses real words like YOU and ARE.
                            Funny you have no humours remarks about icebergs's postings......but that's all you really have in your bag of tricks...lol.

Comment

LF.... you must consider the possibility that you are suffering from a severe and chronic case of Vagina Envy...

Ohh and that "fudge packing" comment was ridiculous...
                              You should be ashamed of yourself.

And Zoo... you should stop pretending that you are a psychotherapist and that this thread is "textbook" and sooo "entertaining"...

If you were so superior, you wouldn't be here arguing with a bunch of strangers on an anonymous internet forum... you would be speaking with a Family Law Lawyer...

If you qualify for tax-payor funded public housing, then you will probably also qualify for tax-payor funded Legal Aid.... (which you will obtain while you are enjoying your tax-payor funded education)...

BTW... welcome to Canada!!!
                              You know I've asked you before about being stupid...and I'll ask again....do you know how the quotation thingy works....how many people do i have to say this to...if you're gonna quote me...quote me....don't put something in quotations and try and pass it off as mine....that is really yours or someone else's miss quote...you really make yourself look like an idiot..not hard to do i know when you look at whom you're supporting lol....they're good at the miss quote thing too.
                              Last edited by LostFather; 03-24-2011, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Guys you realize it's now the better part of 4 days a lot of us have spent bickering back and forth only to continuously go in circles. The only thing it is accomplishing is to make us all look like utter fools. For the most part none of us know each other outside of this forum, I think it is time we put the ego's down and move on. Not siding with anyone, not taking back any comments of which I have made,nor expecting anyone else to. Only suggesting this needs to stop. Possibly devote the time on other users posts whom need the advice, not spend the time negatively attacking one another. Would you not tell your kids to walk away from something like this, not give the others the satisfaction... let's take our own advice for once.
                                Last edited by mama2bee; 03-24-2011, 04:58 AM. Reason: editing

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X