This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• child care

My ex gave me child care bills for around $8000.
    In canada is there any law that the child care provider needs to have any registration or some kind of qualification?
    My ex says they don't have any qualification but they charge her $800 a month.
    please advise me how I can defend...
    thanks

No, one does not have to be a registered daycare provider to charge for services.

You need to give more context - $800/ month for how many children, is it full time service, is your ex working while the children are in daycare? Lots of variables here.

Comment

What is the issue here? What are you asking about?

Comment

my ex has custody of our child. she gave me child care bills $800 per month. I know they are bogus bills.
        What shall I do?
        thx

Comment

Don't pay. And report her fraud to the police.

Comment

I'm a bit confused, this is the fifth thread you've started to ask this this same question and every time you've gotten the same advice. Did you take any of the advice you were given?

Comment

The confusion arises from an inability to communicate the problem.

Comment

After asking to clarify the question about five times, it appears that he is being asked to pay fraudulent section 7 expenses.

Comment

Is someone watching your children or not? Whats up with the fake bill etc? Do you think someone is watching them for free and your ex wants to pocket the money?
                  It doesn't matter who is watching the child, if they are registered/licensed or not. Is this just for 1 child? I don't understand your problem.

Comment

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...es-bills-6621/

same thing...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X