Child in fear of his mom's bf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child in fear of his mom's bf

He told me today that a few days ago they went to drive thru and that her bf " forced my ex to eat". I don't know what issues they are having but my kid got scared as hell. He also said this is not the first time he yells at her where the child gets scared.

I am not sure what to do but I don't want my child to be in fear from anyone.

get about 10 incidents, document them and file a motion... your kid doesnt have to suffer his mom's poor relationship choices

Comment

He told me about several. Also said he cried many times when mom is being abused which makes him being abused too. This time I wont let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iceberg View Post
        He told me about several. Also said he cried many times when mom is being abused which makes him being abused too. This time I wont let it go.
        so you are saying that your ex is being abused because her partner yells at her?

How did the bf "force her to eat"?

Be careful with this one. If there are no police reports then the only proof you have is a chid who may or may not be playing you a bit.

Comment

She is being verbally abused in front of the child. (the child is being indirectly abused as well cuz he cried together with her)

I don't know what is the story behind forcing to eat, but child opened up and said he has yelled at her a few times. He is not playing with me, in fact he has been hiding it.

She has made him scared without her bf as well. But him yelling at her, swearing etc, is something that a child should not witness.

And one thing is for sure. She wouldn't call police because she is "madly" in love and as I wrote here b4, her bf is her first priority.

I wanted to approach him but it is likely that I turn out as bad guy. If I tell her she will say that it is not true. I will talk to cas or lawyer. No child should live in fear and none of you would let it happen to your kids.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iceberg View Post
            If I tell her she will say that it is not true. I will talk to cas or lawyer.
            Ice: My ex is being abused
            CAS: You sure?
            Ice: Yeah, my kid said so.
            CAS: Any chance you are being played?
            Ice: No way, I'm an excellent judge of character, except for the time I had a kid with a psychopath.

(CAS goes to ex)

CAS: You being abused?
            Ex: no
            CAS: Why did Ice say you were?
            Ex: He is just a control freak trying to stop me from seeing my kid
            CAS: Ah yes, we've seen this before, we'll just affix the 'ol "nutcase" label to his file and call it a day
            Ex: Sounds great!

No child should live in fear and none of you would let it happen to your kids.
            Some of us might take a more effective route at dealing with the situation than others though

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
              Ice: My ex is being abused
              CAS: You sure?
              Ice: Yeah, my kid said so.
              CAS: Any chance you are being played?
              Ice: No way, I'm an excellent judge of character, except for the time I had a kid with a psychopath.

(CAS goes to ex)

CAS: You being abused?
              Ex: no
              CAS: Why did Ice say you were?
              Ex: He is just a control freak trying to stop me from seeing my kid
              CAS: Ah yes, we've seen this before, we'll just affix the 'ol "nutcase" label to his file and call it a day
              Ex: Sounds great!

Some of us might take a more effective route at dealing with the situation than others though
              wow...call CAS and say that SHE is being abused? How do you get so foolish? The best thing I did was calling them and I highly doubt ex will have the kid with her bf at the same time anymore for a while.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X