Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stepchild primary care and control issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume any position I am in where I am directly involved in a situation where I record audio of a conversation or interaction with the grandmother I can use against the grandmother...? I am not sure the legality on those things, I have recordings of some pretty crazy stuff. Most of the recording are of the children and the mother and or grandmother and not me, but there is a good one with the grandmother smashing my lock/door knob with a hammer while my child is screaming and crying and me telling her to leave and I will talk to her the next day.....the judge would love to hear that one....if its admissable.

On that topic.....if one were to make a collage of recordings where people were not recognizable, of letters and audio and put it on youtube, would it be highly illegal? I would not take the risk of embarrassing my children...but a fellow employee was trying to talk me into it...saying if it spread like wildfire which he thinks it would....he said I wouldn't have to do anything.....cfs would do it all for me, it would be easier for me....He says I am being mister nice guy and they are walking all over me....Inhave been told a few times that being nice to have a smooth calm transition for the kids could backfire on me in the end. I still disagree until the kids are both in their teens and have control of their own destiny....I care zero about money and only about the best for the kids and their future, also been told I am being a pushover for that....so confusing! Anyhow is all my audio useable against the mother inlaw for her access order? Is there an easier faster way to keep her from access and destruction on the younger child like she did to the older one or do I have to go through the paces in court? Sure wish lawyers were not always a necessity to help protect yourself against a nutcase.

One more question....is this ever going to end? Heh...i guess if its a peaceful end and the kids win its all good....I just hope the stress will let me live long enough to help with the grandchildren.....

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X