X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial info in the continuing record

Hello,

We are going to trial management in a couple of months and in our settlement conference it was brought up that we did not file financial information by the opposing lawyer (we are representing ourselves). We spoke to a lawyer (consult) and was told because we submitted the financials with the case conference paperwork it doesn't count. She said that it has to be entered as part of the continuing record?

I assume that we fill out a financial form, attach income tax returns, have it notarized, serve it, and file it with the court house.

Can anyone tells me if this sounds about right?

Thanks so much! This is a great website!

Originally posted by gzy039 View Post
    " fill out a financial form, attach income tax returns, have it notarized, serve it, and file it with the court house.

Can anyone tells me if this sounds about right?"
    Completely fill out the appropriate Form 13, attach his past 3 years income tax returns, and notices of assessments, and (reassessments if necessary).

Notarize, serve and file within the appropriate timelines.

Comment

Originally posted by gzy039 View Post
      This is a great website!

I tend to agree

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X