Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing right now that makes you happy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait to get rid of much of my paperwork too.I will go through it over and over before the next round at court .Much of which is now memorized to some extent so it is with me forever.I have a list of things I would like to do with my new found freedom.Bit by bit things are getting ticked off that list.That makes me happy .Im a simple soul :-)

Comment

Enjoying the nice weather. Sitting on my patio petting my pussies (I have 3 cats) drinking good red wine. Very, very content. Very, very happy.

Comment

Happy

Ive been at my gf cottage all weekend. Fresh air and sunshine! Tonight we listened to a live band. An older man asked me to dance. Up I got and had a blast! He said I was his sacrificial lamb but he did me a favor!! My friend and I laughed a lot!

Comment

Right now I am saving Veggies from certain doom with a spatula due to the "psychologically abusive" moderators on this board who constantly "stalk" me on "my" message threads.

Veggie Bounce

It makes Tayken happy to know that the cries of the carrots will be heard!

The Cries of the Carrots - YouTube

And the angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber, and took me on high, and higher still until we moved in the spaces betwixt the air itself and he bore me unto a vast farmland of our own midwest, and as we descended cries of impending doom rose from the soil.
          one thousand, nay, a million voices full of fear.

And terror possessed me then and I begged;

"Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?"

And the angel said unto me;

"These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots. You see, reverend Tayken, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."
          Good Luck!
          Taken

Comment

It's contagious: I'm addicted to Veggie Bounce.

I never thought I'd 'catch something' from playing with Tayken online.

Comment

Happy....

I painted my bathroom! It looks so fresh. A little more of "me" in my house!

Comment

Sax:

Divorce is a wonderful thing if it liberates you from a suffocating relationship with the wrong person. I find these days that I just do so many different things and simply get outside a lot more than I used to since I don't have such a gigantic house to clean and maintain and I don't have to struggle to rush home from work and get a big dinner on the table on time anymore.

Private time with the children, fresh air, exercise, socializing with the people you want to (instead of my ex and the in-laws) and copious amounts of affection (and really good sex)....are all the wonderful benefits I've found in my new life. Aside from having children, divorce from my ex was one of the best decisions I've made in my adult life.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                  It's contagious: I'm addicted to Veggie Bounce.

I never thought I'd 'catch something' from playing with Tayken online.
                  Hysterical - You're Doomed! - YouTube

Start watching at 1:11... YOUR DOOMED!

Comment

Haha

Tomorrow I'm hosting a wine tasting at my house. Never Woukd have done that before! Today I'm planning everything. Relaxing. Doing what I want! Glorious!!

Comment

mmmmm wine tasting. How deliciously wicked!!!!!

Comment

Happiness is getting a fax from ex, via my lawyer, asking me to be nice to him and consider dropping SS. Same communication is full of blame, lies and deceit.

Comment

Realizing that I will never get a cent of child support off my ex ,and I'm so past the conflict that I don't care!

Comment

Kudos

Kudos to everyone for sharing all their happy moments!

I hope it helps us all realize there is "life after divorce"!!

This weekend I was with my gf, her hubby and son and we got caught in a beautiful rain shower. We laughed like mad! 4 drowned rats!!

Comment

Originally posted by murphyslaw View Post
                              Realizing that I will never get a cent of child support off my ex ,and I'm so past the conflict that I don't care!
                              Good for you making the best out of a shitty deal! My therapist says "always take the high road"!!! Drama done. You have moved on!! Awesome!!!

Comment

Good for you. Hope your ex doen't impregnate another!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X