Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OCL clinical investigator works full time as director of services for CAS?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCL clinical investigator works full time as director of services for CAS?

I just found out that the clinical investigator that was assigned to our case actually works full time as the director of services for the catholic children's aid...Which would explain why it took her over 9 months to file her report with the court...is this normal? Do the Ocl and Children's aid work hand in hand like this and can they do this without your knowledge?

Mine also took close to 9 month. May be I should take a look into this one too

Comment

So did mine. They all take that long.

Comment

Well, as I understand it's depends on a case. I my case there is nothing to investigate for 9 month. Of course when you have salary over 100k a year you have to work hard...

On report it said:

There was a delay in the filing of this report for several reasons which include: the Applicant's change of residence during the investigation, the Respondent's new spouse moving to Canada from another country and a personal family matter involving this investigator.

Comment

Mine took 4 mths. from start to finish I found the investigator did their "own thing" and didn't take CAS, the police, etc. word until investigated.
          Everything was exhaustively investigated by the investigator and when she found inconsistencies or "shady dealings" it was reported.
          I fond the investigator was tenacious and left no stone unturned and was 100% completely unbiased. She didn't seem to have a high opinion of CAS and didn't trust them to extensively investigate any claim properly.
          This was a senior and very well respected Investigator in Toronto (Judges basically said her word was gold).
          I know 4 mths. seems fast but she was in contact every single day and worked on our case solely for that time. It was very high conflict. It was stressful because the investigation was very complete.

Comment

Lucky you .... I can not find any word about mine except his involment in couple of lectures about "woman abuse"

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X