Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Old 07-26-2021, 09:39 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

I love how you say in one post hes trying to scam you and in another you point out hes paying all your bills so you can live comfortably and focus on your business. If anyone is scamming someone it is you.
Old 07-26-2021, 09:48 AM

trueblue22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

He is trying to scam me. If we were together I would be taking several 10k to 15k vacations a year instead I can barely afford to go to Mexico once a year. My standard of living has severely decreased. I can't afford to get my hair done twice a week. I can't buy my kids nice things like he does.

He's supposed to support me until I get back on my feet but I'm never going to make enough money to live like him. I am entitled to alot of support but he doesn't want to give it so I'm going to live here as long as I can.

Last edited by trueblue22; 07-26-2021 at 10:04 AM.
Old 07-26-2021, 11:19 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue22 View Post
He is trying to scam me. If we were together I would be taking several 10k to 15k vacations a year instead I can barely afford to go to Mexico once a year. My standard of living has severely decreased. I can't afford to get my hair done twice a week. I can't buy my kids nice things like he does.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Most people never go to Mexico. Most people don't get their hair done twice a week. LOL. Honestly you are in the wrong forum.
Old 07-26-2021, 11:20 AM

Default What counts as notice for spousal and child support

Quote:

He's supposed to support me until I get back on my feet but I'm never going to make enough money to live like him. I am entitled to alot of support but he doesn't want to give it so I'm going to live here as long as I can.

If you were together nothing will change but now you are divorcing. People who get divorced have to change their lifestyle as they no longer have a combined income.

To put out that you are entitled to several vacations at more than ten thousand each is truly disgusting. Not being able to get your hair done twice a week is even more ridiculous. There are single parents who cant put food on the table.

You need a serious gut check here. You are getting divorced. You CHOSE to start a business which is a notoriously difficult financial decision. Your ex is no longer responsible for frivolity. Its time to get real and stop being so insane. If you want a fancy lifestyle then go find another sugar daddy. Otherwise grow up.
Old 07-26-2021, 01:00 PM

iona6656 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Old 07-28-2021, 09:57 AM

Kinso is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I'm a lawyer in good standing with the LSO.

But in fairness to trueblue... and to anyone here looking for help.. there can always be more facts that change the analysis. Which is why nothing on here should be considered advice, but rather just 'information'. Only trueblue's lawyer is in a place (with a full picture) to give proper advice.
Old 07-28-2021, 12:44 PM

And her lawyer may be giving her advice and she doesnt agree so she is checking here.

Or trueblue is a troll like iona said.
Old 07-31-2021, 04:39 PM

Janus will become famous soon enoughJanus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
Or trueblue is a troll like iona said.
Yeah, I more or less think that trueblue cannot be a real person with a real story. Nobody has that much entitlement.