Courts will be closing -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courts will be closing -

On Tuesday March 17, 2020, Ontario Superior Court of Justice operations will be suspended until further notice. Only urgent public health & safety matters, and urgent civil, family and criminal matters will be heard. Details to be posted tonight at https://ontariocourts.ca/scj/

I would expect the Ontario Court of Justice to advise they will be suspending all non-emergency matters as well shortly.
    Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

The obstacles and delays I've encountered since 2014 is unbelievable. I didn't need this one. I was on the trial list for May. I will write a book one day.

Comment

I’ve been waiting over 8 years to get my matter settled with an arbitration date in May. I hope my matter still proceeds. Crossing my fingers.

Comment

I guess we wait for the trial ruling. Unless the judge already put it in the mail.

Comment

I think you'll get your ruling faster Abba, as the Judge won't be distracted by appearances they'd otherwise have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinso View Post
            I think you'll get your ruling faster Abba, as the Judge won't be distracted by appearances they'd otherwise have to do.
            Thoughts on a range of time periods that might be expected after a trial?

Comment

Nope, could be anything. Guessing delivery time is tilting at windmills.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinso View Post
                Nope, could be anything. Guessing delivery time is tilting at windmills.
                Call me Don Quixote

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X