X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOK: Evidence in Family Law

Hello Everybody

Can someone help me with to find this book without buying it? May be someone have it and can lend it to me or may be someone do not need it anymore and want to sell it. $200 for book kind of not what I can afford now

Evidence in Family Law
    Editor-in-Chief: Harold Niman
    Associate Editor: Anita Volikis

And a team of prestigious practitioners, academics and accountants as contributors

Looseleaf
    Subscription updates invoiced as issued (1/yr)

ISSN 1920-9258

Evidence in Family Law | Family Law | CLB | Canada Law book - Publishing Law Since 1855

I also still looking for that one
    Ontario Family Law Practice, 2011 Edition

I would really appreciate for any help regarding topic
    thank you

Try your courthouse law library or your local university law library. Worst case, you might be able to get an interlibrary loan from your public library and/or printouts of sections (sometimes the library record includes a Table of Contents) on Interlibrary Loan.

Comment

By searching Amicus the online catalogue for the National Library of Canada, it appears that there is a copy available for interlibrary loan from the Univ of Manitoba law library for 10 dollars for 4 weeks with no renewals. Contact your local public library to arrange the loan. Sometimes it's a lot faster to do it there your university library but whatever.

Comment

I purchased the Ontario Family law Practice 2011 via online for $ 130.00.

Comment

Originally posted by emmalinda View Post
          It's not a question to buy it if you do not have to worry about money.

Comment

Originally posted by emmalinda View Post
            Chapters? Amazon? I can't find it available anywhere.

Comment

did you try link in my original post ?

Comment

no. of course not. i expect everyone esle to think for me.
                :P

ty

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
                  Hello Everybody

Can someone help me with to find this book without buying it? May be someone have it and can lend it to me or may be someone do not need it anymore and want to sell it. $200 for book kind of not what I can afford now

Evidence in Family Law
                  Editor-in-Chief: Harold Niman
                  Associate Editor: Anita Volikis

And a team of prestigious practitioners, academics and accountants as contributors

Looseleaf
                  Subscription updates invoiced as issued (1/yr)

ISSN 1920-9258

Evidence in Family Law | Family Law | CLB | Canada Law book - Publishing Law Since 1855

I also still looking for that one
                  Ontario Family Law Practice, 2011 Edition

I would really appreciate for any help regarding topic
                  thank you
                  I have one, but I need it, got from my Lawyer. Ask yours, he/she might help you.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X